(no)MOre AvaTaRs...

Random

because I have some time to spare and because I don't want to start my classics assignment yet... So I am going to do a few more avatars, only difference this time is I'll pick which ones I want to do.

...no rs please, I don't want to get sick of doing this like last one.

:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: DON'T POST ANYMORE REQUESTS!!

image1ne5.png

EDIT: Cleaned by a magic little fairy!

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

Hey noob. If you have time and blah whatever, I think I would like an avvy. Perhaps a head shot of Ray Charles. Here's a photo, but if you want to, you can find another one.

raycharles2004ks.jpg

If making real life people is too hard, then you can just do the head of a dog. Your choice ;)

Or just completely suprise me...nothing Runescape related though. If you can, just work off the idea of music. It doesn't have to be a person...it could just be...um...well...something.

panoramiadk9.gif

sorry, but I don't really feel like doing any referenced stuff.

is that for me because it is u might have got the wrong end of wat i was saying?because i basically wanted a pirate not to be rude

sig and avy by born2die

This hasn't seemed to have gotten through to people.

'Fre avatars? O rly? /posts without reading/ Fre avatar like my favorite chara from dis game and stuf, looky pics!'

A mugshot of a guy wearing a red turban and looking all solomn and stuff and have speedofsound going downt the side

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

This hasn't seemed to have gotten through to people.

'Fre avatars? O rly? /posts without reading/ Fre avatar like my favorite chara from dis game and stuf, looky pics!'

I was typing when he posted so sorry for wasting time...

Has happened twice today already...

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

I don't want to do referenced works because they usualy take alot more effort and attention to detail to get the right results.

Yea I didnt see your post there when I was typing, sorry. :(

I wasnt expecting anything grand or anything like that. Its just the avy you did with the guy with the long hair and mustache reminded me of somebody... Plus you said you liked FF on the other thread and yea... :oops:

ok what about this, a guy with that hair style i showed you also for the face make it have a scar on his eye (dosent matter which 1) hes wearing a black collard jacket, have the collards sticking up

pureleaderpixelie1.png

Yea I didnt see your post there when I was typing, sorry. :(

I think I'll experiment tomorrow making my own avvies. Perhaps I'll open a free stall as well. Three different styles for people to choose from. I doubt I'd get much business next to your two phenomenal shops, Random and GS.

panoramiadk9.gif

I know you said no RuneScape related stuff, but this will be really good if you could do it...

I want an avvy to match the sig that I requested here. So if you could do this, and have animated eyes like fire... That'd be cool. But instead of a happy seen, make him scary and detailed...

17298good124cmredsadlfkjlaksdf.png

Add me ingame: Lnterest. I am back.

I will have one! I always wanted this, a pair of slightly "3D-ism" white boots and gloves will do, as for the BG, maybe some light colors. :)

Simplicity ftw! :wink:

Thanks in advance if u do this. :)

P.S: Nice sig u have... lol.

2089wde.jpg

Thanks Metroid for the siggy and dark_shadow for avvy! \:D/ :thumbsup:

<3 wendy

may i please have one of a flail? maybe like an explosion around it.

ps:i think aussies sig that u did it the best can you show me your shading technique sometime?

bvnqi3.jpg

At the moment i can't really see the full form of the muffin.

Hey again Random.... um.. my request, if you could be so kind as to read it... ;

I asked GS if he could make this, but he said he didnt want to do it because he cant do female anatomy well.. if you could do it i would be greatly appreciated

anyway.. not sure if you'll like this idea or anything.. but ill post it anyway

-A blonde girl (teenager) with very long hair that is loose (as in waist length, though I know your only doing neck + head) with lighter blonde streaks at the front edge of the hair (the fringe is the same length as the rest of the hair) Also, if possible, could you do a black trucker cap with a white foam front, and black mesh back. And could you put this logo;

One80logow00t.jpg

on the white front of the hat?

I know you said you didnt do references.. if you dont want to do the logo bit, obviously, dont :wink: but if you could do this it would be GREATLY appreciated

turtsigs2.jpeg

Featuring in my sig: TURT, ma pet turdle!

Thanks to- Runemetsa and Aijiru for two of the great sigs!