sig competiton

thesn1p3r

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One more inappropriate remark and this will be locked. I'm sure the author doesn't want that.

agreed, u guys are acting like a little bunch of school kids, this is a thread for a sig competition for sn1per, not a flaming comp about bad jokes!, ok! :wink:

.:'':.Cool Banana!

Double post but here it is:

Sample will be removed upon payment:

Unleash.gif

thats pretty cool :)

mine will be coming up in a bit .. .i gotta go take another pic of the lesser cuz the one u gave me gets too blurry when i enlarge it =/

UGH

stilltoobig.gif

sorry sniper .. but its impossible .. getting your guy to transform into a lesser is not working . ..no matter what the size is always too big. . .the 30kb limit on sigs is just too small . ..the main reason why it won't work is cuz the color pallette is too big .. . .does it matter wut color the lesser is??

Double post but here it is:

Sample will be removed upon payment:

Unleash.gif

yeah, its pretty good, i like the picture of the guy with the lesser coming out of his mouth, it looks very familiar!

,:'':.Cool Banana!

What are you talking about? My dad help me draw that into the computer. Though I withdraw since Cool_banana is a moron

I hate it when people accuse me of stealing stuff from there sigs. It p*sses me off so much and banana you did just that. I've never stolen anything to help me in my sigs.

What are you talking about? My dad help me draw that into the computer. Though I withdraw since Cool_banana is a moron

I hate it when people accuse me of stealing stuff from there sigs. It p*sses me off so much and banana you did just that. I've never stolen anything to help me in my sigs.

lol . . u got your dad to do that . .dam .. he seems prettty cool to do something like that lol