Average Income Per Hour?

Zonhottie

during the day i can get 800k an hour- 1000k if i really push it, but i rarely do.

at weekends and evenings you might as well not bother.

credit to hobgoblin11 for the method :wink:

YOU MONGOOSE!

If I were a woman, I'd ask you to have my children.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

on my merchanting noob(lots of rares that my friend gave me when he quit are the things i sell)i can make up to around 50 mil an hour and it still has over 100 p hats around 70 santas 110 halloween masks a few jugs of half wine all sorts

347 gp per hour ! I pick up the gp spawns north of edge :lol:

I find this weird, since I have bin playing for way to long and I can never pin point how I got my gp, even tho the amount is nothing to brag about... I always have enough to buy whatever I need.

sggyhj8.png

RuneScape HD in 2560x1024!

I know the answer and, because I cannot convey screaming feverishly on forums without looking odd or getting banned, just imagine it as such.

347 gp per hour ! I pick up the gp spawns north of edge :lol:

I find this weird, since I have bin playing for way to long and I can never pin point how I got my gp, even tho the amount is nothing to brag about... I always have enough to buy whatever I need.

Thats true with me most of the time

mathisfun.png

Ok to Clear something Up . . .

for anyone who states the money they make in an hour, and is doing so by high alching magic longs - They Aren't Much That Much

because for every long they alch, you have to minus out the cost of the Logs

and the string

100-150gp

and the nat

300gp

so that costs

1.4-1.45k for every long

and you get 1,556 coins From it

Now...

for those who say " well I cut my own logs " or " I pick and spin my own strings " and " I craft all my nats "

That still saves you No Extra money

because you could have Sold those supplies separatly and made the Same ( if not More ) amount of cash, and Instead of selling them you used them ( spending quite alot of time ) making Longs, therefor Losing the money you could have made by selling them

just thought that should be said =)

and I make 100-190k or so an hour

growing ranarr and cutting magic logs

Ok to Clear something Up . . .

for anyone who states the money they make in an hour, and is doing so by high alching magic longs - They Aren't Much That Much

because for every long they alch, you have to minus out the cost of the Logs

and the string

100-150gp

and the nat

300gp

so that costs

1.4-1.45k for every long

and you get 1,556 coins From it

Now...

for those who say " well I cut my own logs " or " I pick and spin my own strings " and " I craft all my nats "

That still saves you No Extra money

because you could have Sold those supplies separatly and made the Same ( if not More ) amount of cash, and Instead of selling them you used them ( spending quite alot of time ) making Longs, therefor Losing the money you could have made by selling them

just thought that should be said =)

and I make 100-190k or so an hour

growing ranarr and cutting magic logs

Yep 8-) (the term for it is "Opportunity Cost" by the way).

Am I the only one here that doesn't have a set income? 'Cause the only cash I make is off Barrows and Dagganoth Kings lol :oops: .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

steady: 1.9-2.3mil per hour <-- merching

non-steady: 2-4.3mil per hour <-- aka barrows + other stuff;)

2-4.3mil per hour at the Barrows?! Maybe you should work on your statistics a bit. To put that in perspective thats the equivalent of averaging a Guthan Spear every 7-10 Trips, or getting a Dharok Helm EVERY trip. Riiiiight....

Just because you got lucky once with a Guthan Helm doesn't mean that you average 3mil+ an hour, you just got a Guthan Helm right then. Thats like saying you sold your Dragon Chain, and because of that you average 23mil an hour. How old are you guys, 5?

:roll:

2-4.3mil per hour at the Barrows?! Maybe you should work on your statistics a bit. To put that in perspective thats the equivalent of averaging a Guthan Spear every 7-10 Trips, or getting a Dharok Helm EVERY trip. Riiiiight....

Just because you got lucky once with a Guthan Helm doesn't mean that you average 3mil+ an hour, you just got a Guthan Helm right then. Thats like saying you sold your Dragon Chain, and because of that you average 23mil an hour. How old are you guys, 5?

You might want to learn to read. See how I put non-steady. That is MY average for barrows (actually my UQ-LQ). Sometimes I have gotten more per hour, sometimes less. And I have nvr had a barrows trip where I got 0gp per hour, I always come out in the +. I am of age enough to know statistics and low level calculus proficently ok. Just because my data may not match up with yours or your hypotheses does not make it wrong

Well about

100>150k per hour...

In the negitives

Joined Runescape: 23/01/02 |||. Retired from Runescape: 07/07/2007

[hide=Quotes]

Elfs creating a crystal Axe would be like GreenPeace creating a Nuclear Powered Harpoon for killing seals...

"Level 1 sailing: ability to build a failboat.'
[/hide]

half_banner.gif

Drops: Ahrims Hood, Guthans set FULL (minus legs), dragon half shield, dragon legs/skirt

You might want to learn to read. See how I put non-steady. That is MY average for barrows (actually my UQ-LQ). Sometimes I have gotten more per hour, sometimes less. And I have nvr had a barrows trip where I got 0gp per hour, I always come out in the +. I am of age enough to know statistics and low level calculus proficently ok. Just because my data may not match up with yours or your hypotheses does not make it wrong

It doesn't matter if my data matches up with yours. Odds like that for any extended period of time at the Barrows are extremely improbable. Don't tell me your lucky, 'cause no one averages a Guthan Spear every 7 Trips (I've seen some insane luck, such as 1 item every 5 trips, but averaging 1 items every 5 chests would only offer a profit thats equal to 25% of your supposed profit. No one has that kind of luck). And even though you said it was "non-steady" you still said it was your average, which is bulls**t. Work on your figures.

I'd agree with you that you always come out in the + (all Chaos, Bloods, and Bolt Racks along with extra Deaths and Minds are profits) but suggesting that you average 2-4.3mil there in hour is pure ludicrisy, unless you've only done like 10 lucky trips.

for one I dont care if you beleive me or not. I don't know why youre getting so upset over it. Its just my figures. I have been averaging an item every 5-6 chest for the past 50 trips. The otherday I got a guthan pl8 on t1 and a dmed on the next trip, that was 2.2mil in 20mins, now for the other 4 trips in the rest of that hour i got nothing else but brs, runes, gold, and a half key. now yesterday i had my first 6 trip run without getting any items, even half keys so that would bring my avg down

Hey, just curious, what are ur ppl's average income per hour in rs? Or maybe even per 1 day that u play?

When im not doing quests, and training slayer or farming or something like that its usually about 50-100k per hour.. And per day i earn about 350k..

i make 3m-6m an hour.

It all depends.. With runecrafting, a gauranteed 400k an hour. With killing abbys it could be anywhere from runes, and rune items, to 6 whips in one trip like I did before. And with greens I can usually kill around 100 an hour so thats like .. 450k an hour or around that.

hhhsig.jpg

maxed out melee back in 06, when it was still considered an accomplishment. same with getting 85 slayer, was in the top 2k players to get it.

R.I.P Runescape.. Feb 2, 02 - Jan 2, 08

No offence but I think some of your are being a little over generous. If some of you made as much as you say you make in an hour, everyone in RS would either

A) have no money

-or-

B) We'd all make 50 mill an hour and have banks with 40 trillion gp in it...

I average 12m an hour but when i get lucky i can manage 72-600m+.

And reb, are you trying to say that a barrows trip takes you an hour? I can open about 15 chests in an hour, and i generally average about 2m doing it.

My averages are based on when im ACTIVE in making money, i only do this maybe 2 hours a week.

how do you open 15 chests an hour im not doubting because i dont really know i do from 6-8 usually

and merchanting i can make easily 1-2m an hour merchanting i merchant dsqs which are super easy to merchant

and barrowing ive had a 120+ probably even 130+ no item streak except 1 half key im extremely unlucky at barrows but i like ti so do anyway and the bloods and chaoses are good money

oh and why im not rich is cuz i dont like to spend a lot of time merchantin or makin stuff for money i usually like to kill stuff or do mini games

tifsig3pw9.png

jese1mz7.png

you need over lv 70 to make over 1m a hour( in my case ) i try everything, but i stopped using money for anything since its a waste of time, i always get hacked and scammed and i've lost over 35m because of scams.

and 15m an hour is just complete BS!!!!

unless of course you have your self a couple good lv 95+ stats [=

cloud.jpg

I average 12m an hour but when i get lucky i can manage 72-600m+.

And reb, are you trying to say that a barrows trip takes you an hour? I can open about 15 chests in an hour, and i generally average about 2m doing it.

My averages are based on when im ACTIVE in making money, i only do this maybe 2 hours a week.

Dam, a trip every 4 minutes? Thats some speed you got there :wink: .

Though even then that should render an average of 1-1.5mil an hour, so the 2-4.3mil average still seems iffy.

As said before many of you (I won't say any names anymore, it doesn't seem to do any good) are being way to generous. Some of these figures appear a little, off. :?