Average Income Per Hour?

Zonhottie

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I average 12m an hour but when i get lucky i can manage 72-600m+.

And reb, are you trying to say that a barrows trip takes you an hour? I can open about 15 chests in an hour, and i generally average about 2m doing it.

My averages are based on when im ACTIVE in making money, i only do this maybe 2 hours a week.

Dam, a trip every 4 minutes? Thats some speed you got there :wink: .

Though even then that should render an average of 1-1.5mil an hour, so the 2-4.3mil average still seems iffy.

As said before many of you (I won't say any names anymore, it doesn't seem to do any good) are being way to generous. Some of these figures appear a little, off. :?

Trick is carry noted super energy pots and dont kill karil.

As for my other money maker, Staking no armour specs on, no food no pots no prayer no movement, i win about 9 in 10 times and stakes are always 5m+ sometimes much higher.

Everyone seems to beating around the bush, acting like Chewyshoes has some genius scheme of accumulating wealth. Let me tell you, it's all hype. He might brag to his friends, and show you some pretty items, but it's all a facade.

Your head needs to deflate now.

Skone, mctavish, yaurrada6. any of those names ring a bell?

no?

maybe you should flip to the first page of your rs2 money making guide and read about the history of traders.

:lol:

Word.

Agreed.

I 2nd that.

Adelais.jpeg

Can you all plz state how much of an investment it took? Such as,

150K profit in hour with 2.4 million invested.

If you made 1m in a hour tell me did you invest 10m, 20m 50m?

thejacobsigmini5if.png

I average 12m an hour but when i get lucky i can manage 72-600m+.And reb, are you trying to say that a barrows trip takes you an hour? I can open about 15 chests in an hour, and i generally average about 2m doing it.

My averages are based on when im ACTIVE in making money, i only do this maybe 2 hours a week.

What do you do? Following merchants till they die?!

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

And reb, are you trying to say that a barrows trip takes you an hour? I can open about 15 chests in an hour, and i generally average about 2m doing it.

Though even then that should render an average of 1-1.5mil an hour, so the 2-4.3mil average still seems iffy.

As said before many of you (I won't say any names anymore, it doesn't seem to do any good) are being way to generous. Some of these figures appear a little, off. :?

Someone needs to quit being so crazy. A person may say thats what they get and its quite possible. It may not be everyones avg money they make per hour but some people may have more or less luck & skill. You need to accept that fact that some people may be making more per hour than you and quit trying to disprove them lol. You'll learn its a waste of time, time you could spend finding ways to increase that money per hour. My money making terms are accurate I assure you because I keep detailed logs of my barrowing, merching, and skilling. And when barrowing and merching I take a timer set for 60min and when it goes off I calculate how much I have made. Recently I have been making around 2.5mil and hour merching so I am happy with that:)

If I merchant, which I'm a master at, can make 400k in an hour. I've made 800k in 3 minutes. NO LIE. :lol:

sorry but youre not a master if you make 400k and hour, and btw I've made 2.4 in a lil over 3 mins. Can't depend on stuff like that tho

Someone needs to quit being so crazy. A person may say thats what they get and its quite possible. It may not be everyones avg money they make per hour but some people may have more or less luck & skill. You need to accept that fact that some people may be making more per hour than you and quit trying to disprove them lol. You'll learn its a waste of time, time you could spend finding ways to increase that money per hour. My money making terms are accurate I assure you because I keep detailed logs of my barrowing, merching, and skilling. And when barrowing and merching I take a timer set for 60min and when it goes off I calculate how much I have made. Recently I have been making around 2.5mil and hour merching so I am happy with that:)

Was hoping to end this, but oh well. I've done over 200 trips and have a detailed log of every trip. I've goten 12 items, which is in fact above average. Not saying your wrong, ya'll are just massively lucky :wink: .

No names again, but a few people have given odd figures. 50mil an hour? pfft. 72-600mil an hour? I dpn't think I need to even say anything to that because its so outrageous that already insults its own reliability as a source of income. Also, the people saying they made 3mil in a minute, selling you whip doesn't count :roll: .

God, I keep getting pulled back to this thread >.< Must.... resist.... the force.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Was hoping to end this, but oh well. I've done over 200 trips and have a detailed log of every trip. I've goten 12 items, which is in fact above average. Not saying your wrong, ya'll are just massively lucky :wink: .

No names again, but a few people have given odd figures. 50mil an hour? pfft. 72-600mil an hour? I dpn't think I need to even say anything to that because its so outrageous that already insults its own reliability as a source of income. Also, the people saying they made 3mil in a minute, selling you whip doesn't count :roll: .

God, I keep getting pulled back to this thread >.< Must.... resist.... the force.

600m an hour is easier then it sounds, stake a blue 3 times, cursed can make much more then a billion in an hour.

If you dont belive me take a look at the player vs player board

H a 12 d hadn't been on runescape for a month or so. Then he msn's me asking to stake. I did a couple few days ago, but they don't matter. Tonight I get home from school and we stake. I was hitting well and heres results.

Not going in any order, the 2 100 santa stakes were his last

1greenpurplered2yellow1white7f.jpg

2white1purple1redha12d3yo.jpg

13redmasks3xb.jpg

100santasha12d4sg.jpg

100santas8te.jpg

670mcashha12d0id.jpg

bluegreenredha12d2oi.jpg

bluegreenredhard2pp.jpg

This was full HP win for 100 santas, classy eh?

fullhpwin100santa8rj.jpg

ha12dbluegreenred2dn.jpg

ha12dblue9zm.jpg

ha12dmasksets150m9bz.jpg

ha12dredgreen1pw.jpg

ha12dredgreen9qg.jpg

phatsetha12d0zf.jpg

redgreenha12d4cf.jpg

redgreenhard8vz.jpg

His msn name says "Just lost 7b can i get a lol" These aren't all gain, but most of em are.

magecape,Mo%20Gui%20Gui.gif

mo%20gui%20gui.gif

That qualifies under the "Wow" group. It looks like the player doing taking the pictures won a few hundred million, lost it, got it back, lost or banked it. I see the two step foward, one step backward pattern. Its also notable to watch the runes used from battle to battle.

thejacobsigmini5if.png

That qualifies under the "Wow" group. It looks like the player doing taking the pictures won a few hundred million, lost it, got it back, lost or banked it. I see the two step foward, one step backward pattern. Its also notable to watch the runes used from battle to battle.

this is what he walked away with - it's after his final stake according to him. He banked bloods when he got low, but the rest of his invent is his staking profit

100santasha12d4sg.jpg

the pics are not in any order - thats why it looks like he loses alot more than he does. he does lose those masks i think though

magecape,Mo%20Gui%20Gui.gif

mo%20gui%20gui.gif

:shock: Woa...

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

i make 250k an hour! fishing lobs. Going for a high fishing lvl, not here to make money ATM.

but if i tried Rcing Easy 400k an hour And another Way 800-900k an hour. but im not saying how :P

mysig11sv5.png

• 3 months later...

I've Never and mean Never been a Big Money Maker my Bro went from 3mil to 15mil in 2 days I just Like to Fool around do mini-games Raise my Skills and Mabye in my spare time Make a couple 100k here and there.

But now i've been Really Into clue scrolls which now Each Brings me in 100k-1.5mil Each so i sorda "Kill 2 birds with one stone" while training :D

----Retired Runescape Player 1/13/07-----

On a good day, i average about...500k per DAY. And that's when i stay up all night(10pm-2am.). My plans are to make at least 400k a day for six days then im buying me a whip. :D

Is it really bad to get a whip in a week?

I am lvl 80.

lolwp3.png

thecatisenzo.png

Current goal: Being better than noob mejo123

How im getting there: Lots and lots of pest control. PM me with a good world!