runescape's most annoying creature

darkmage099

Noobs especially, and pkers wen u r there for clue hunting, that reallly is annoying :evil:

and them evil frogs, always wanting u to kiss their princess right in the middle of a jump at agility pyramid or somethin.

Oh, and who thought it would be hilarious to send me a swarm right in the middle of my battle with the final boss in the shilo village quest? hmm? hmm? very funny...................not :!:

What about that stupid void knight?? 1 portal to go and he goes and dies on us all!!!! Now that IS annoying

Dracofragger.png

first drag drop (skirt) 21/08/06, second (spear) 29/09/07

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Imps. That's all I have to say. Imps. They're always running around and being impish, I have to kill them all!

"How you act when no one is looking is the clearest indicator of the strength or depravity of your true character. "

yeah, he's deffinetly a little excited...dont worry its not a glitch...d legs are meant to stretch in that area for that reason.

three of the really annoying:

if your trying to fight it i rekon the chaos elemental, it keeps teling you away... if you are trying to walk past them, ghasts and if you are trying to fight something else, dogs...

-= weasel =- rsname: moosewalker ~ top 10000 player :D

newscape300x50qz7.giffull qp - always willing to chat add me...

evil chicken :twisted:

x_Mindless_x

Since I had to kill the Sara Mage to get this, I think it classifies as a "drop"

I got real stuff Take notice of the black helmet T and the studded chaps G

x_bow80

Rofl, that is a lvl 1 clue, so u dont fight any sara mages

noobs take the cake for me, although before doing waterfall, wild dogs really p..sed me off, they should be taken away. Also the level 77 skeletons in Barrows, they're always hitting 10's when I run out of food!

bflinty1.png

Drops: Barrows: 60+ DK: 4... Dragon: 60+ Whips: 2... GWD: 0...ouch!

Main Goal: 2000 total with no 99's

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

most anoying creatures ever are the healers at the end of jad, =0 they need too get lives.

lol apparantly they arent too popular in my post lol well i updated again il try to update as often as possible keep it coming :lol:

dmanxb7.jpg

Trix.--quit WoW as of 12/07

Thank you 4be2jue for the wonderful sig and avatar!

Hmm.. I'll have to go with the evil chicken, not the other agressive randoms, those are easy to escape/etc. The evil chicken is evil due to it's tendency to mage you instead of meleeing you.

Sigh... My vote isn't on the list... It would be Romeo. I hate that "creature". I finally did the stupid Romeo and Juliet quest just to get him to shut up. Anyway, I guess I will go with Ghasts.