Lower Level Member Population

yomom1919

Lately ive been noticing that alot of low level non pures or non pure skillers members. Mabye i just havent been paying attention, but a few months ago i seldom saw a member under lvl 45 or so. Now, i see tons of lvl 3-50 members, more so then 50+. Did anyone else notice this?

happiehour.jpeg

Yea,Wakka is right,Since they're prolly training..We were once one of those people..There will always be people like this cause of skillers,Not that I mind them..But theres a lot of em..Someday they'll be as strong as us

All Quests completed

99 Thieving achieved on January 10th, 2008

99 Defense achieved on August 3rd, 2008

85 Slayer achieved on July 31st, 2008

6 Dragon boot drops, 14 Whip drops

I've noticed. When I started Members I was the lowest lvl probably (lvl 32) but now it's changed.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I joined members at lvl 29 about a year ago, I've had it ever since. But yeah, I have seen an increase in low levels. I've also found that most of them are bringing the (general, I'm not saying all f2pers are like this) f2p begging and crap onto the p2p servers. Kind of pisses me off...

I noticed that too. When I became a member, I had a pretty low combat level and I always felt week. I could scan banks and stuff and hardly ever see anyone with out a name in red. Now, about every other person I see has a name in green.

yes i have noticed this to asnd the same as u said a couple of months a go u hardly saw them but now they are everywhere almost

yea at castle wars it's very noticable, so many more lower levels than there used to be

-= weasel =- rsname: moosewalker ~ top 10000 player :D

newscape300x50qz7.giffull qp - always willing to chat add me...

The thing is.. alot of these people don't even know how to play F2P and eventually bug the hell out of us with questions. It's getting worse and the community is slowly but surely turning into mindless idiots (low levels and high levels alike).

I like them. I used to be a big newby and still am a bit. It took me to reach lvl 90 to realize there was something like a DDS for instance.

As I said before I have been helping lower levels (you don't have to) and I have only had good experiences. What's nicer than to show someone where banshees are? And when you pass the slayer master to ask if they have earmuffs?

'No? You can buy some here.'

'no cash on me.'

'Here, I'll buy a pair for you.' (there are only 200gp)

'first stop at the bank. I have to equip myself for a slayer task (nechs).'

'Ok'

the guy waits for me. We are halfway to the slayer tower and I notice I had forgotten enchanted gem. We go back. he doesn't protest. We go to the castle. He thanks me. He is happy. He has gotten the impression that high levels are not arrogant (well, high level...108) I am happy to help. and guess what?

Good karma

During the nech task I get 3 rune boots, 3 half keys, rune full helmet, 30k in coins, 160 deaths, some chaos, and an assortment of high level seeds.

We have to set the example.

I joined at level 50-something and I saw A LOT of red.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

The new low levels seem quite polite though. I have been helping several and never heard any begging.

yeah. ive never seen a beg. but to me it seems like there.. almost intimitaded by us. i can say sumthing to a lower lvl a compliment or whatever, and thell just run away. but yeah ive never seen them beg.

happiehour.jpeg

Yeh, when me and my friend play on his account (NOT account sharing!), I've seen like lvl 10's with iron fulls and LOTS of lvl 30-40's with HAMs running around. I think you shouldn't become a member before you can use dragon stuff unless you're a pure or something.

6,521th to 99 woodcutting | Fletching 98/99 |

Idarodo | Combat 90 | Total 1565+ | 38m+ total exp

Retired.

Yeh, when me and my friend play on his account (NOT account sharing!), I've seen like lvl 10's with iron fulls and LOTS of lvl 30-40's with HAMs running around. I think you shouldn't become a member before you can use dragon stuff unless you're a pure or something.

Why not? :D It's a game. Games are for enjoyment so why should they not pay for more enjoyment. There are still lots of things to do at those levels for members. (castle wars,duel arena,the new mini game) quests.

blueyyy1.gif

blueyyy1.gif