Level 3 Mod! (Picture Included!)

BullyKutta

I don't think Jagex looks at the combat levels of the people they assign to be Mods, as it doesn't affect their job of keeping Runescape a nice and safe game to play. But have you looked up his/her stats? Maybe (s)he's a skiller?

99 Slayer since August 2007.

OMG! A level 3 mod! (Note sarcasm)

Honestly, give the person some privacy. He/She probably gets that a lot.

So what if they're level 3? It just goes to show you Jagex does not look at combat level. Levels have nothing to with ability to mod. Plus, like the above player said, maybe he/she is a skiller.

kXiLk.jpg

since the people dont seem to get the reason why this is amazing:

when your level 3, it means youve probably played for a week at most, unless your a skiller or autoer. if a person has only played for that short amount of time, how is he\she expected to know enough about runescape to be a moderator.

that is why a level 3 mod is amazing.

happiehour.jpeg

when your level 3, it means youve probably played for a week at most, unless your a skiller or autoer. if a person has only played for that short amount of time, how is he\she expected to know enough about runescape to be a moderator.

Maybe they don't train? Maybe they just know a lot? It's really none of our business why they were chosen as a mod, Jagex decided to mod them and obviously they were deserving of the recognition. I fail to see why this is amazing. Sure, it's uncommon, but the player deserves some privacy, and, like I said before, levels have nothing to do with modding ability.

kXiLk.jpg

There are some skill pures who do not train combat skills at all. One in particular (I forget the name) has lv 99 in a large number of non-combat skills. I expect he has been playing longer than me.

All of this is besides the point anyway which is that JaGex don't just award modships to high level players. They award them to well behaved and mature players. In addition a level 3 char could easily be a pure or new char for an established player with a more than adequate knowledge of runescape.

And lastly, Bully, you might want to edit that pick to not show the name. Its against forum rules so you might end up getting locked.

df

iratebadger.png

i guess i didnt imply it well enough.. its quite obvious that the person does know enough about runescape to be a qualified mod. i just ment the average lvl 3 is not qualified for moderator status. obviously, this person has experience with the runescape society, and probably has played a good amount of time. i wasnt saying this person wasnt, but do you think brand new lvl 3 who just learned about runescape today (NOT THIS PERSON!) should be mods is the point i was trying to prove. its amazing that this level 3 knows so much about the rs society to be a mod.

happiehour.jpeg

You should really think about what you are saying before you post something. I have met hundreds of players in this game who never fight. They play the game because they like to socialize with other people and do things like cook, farm, cut trees, etc. I met one level 3 who has been playing for just under 2 years and spends all her time cooking/fishing and talking with friends. Just because you play the game one way does not mean everyone else does also.

qwerty4242.png

Honestly, there are many things that help her. Yes, apparently she is a player who does not like combat skills. Also, she is a Member, which makes players a lot easier to be regognized by Jagex.

She is not that amazing. I am also a skiller. I just got all my attack, strength and defense levels by accident! The magic ones were out of hate of walking :D

cb20.jpg

Legend%20Gaara.jpeg

Legendary F2P Skiller

Levels/total playing time don't matter when Jagex selects mods. All they look for are players with reputations as honest people who report those who do wrong. It isn't a secret.

the russians are the best! Hands down!
Womzoomed-1.gif

You should really think about what you are saying before you post something. I have met hundreds of players in this game who never fight. They play the game because they like to socialize with other people and do things like cook, farm, cut trees, etc. I met one level 3 who has been playing for just under 2 years and spends all her time cooking/fishing and talking with friends. Just because you play the game one way does not mean everyone else does also.

rofl? wow. i never said i played the game one way, and i didnt even hint at it... i dont even know where u pulled that out from. by society in runescape, id say its safe to say its just a little bit different from real life :roll: . by rs society is what people get banned for\whats safe to say, etc. really, what you said made absolutely no sence, and i never hinted at that. that was really random and... um... illogical? i didnt mean talking about friends and doing combat. i meant whats allowed and what isnt, beyond no cussing. and how people behave and whats abusive. im not talking about strict laws, im talking about the certain ways people behave ingame, and you need to know that to become a mod.

also for your "Just because you play the game one way does not mean everyone else does also", why dont you tell that to every, single person in the game with a combat stat above 1 (excluding hp). its kind of obvious that combat expands the game and provides horizons. its not a way to play, its an option.

mabye you should think before you post?

happiehour.jpeg

There are some skill pures who do not train combat skills at all. One in particular (I forget the name) has lv 99 in a large number of non-combat skills. I expect he has been playing longer than me.

All of this is besides the point anyway which is that JaGex don't just award modships to high level players. They award them to well behaved and mature players. In addition a level 3 char could easily be a pure or new char for an established player with a more than adequate knowledge of runescape.

And lastly, Bully, you might want to edit that pick to not show the name. Its against forum rules so you might end up getting locked.

df

I think the name of the lvl 3 with 99 stats is Zzzamorak. And this isn't that amazing, maybe they just don't like combat.

image002cc6.gif

im level 76 and IM NOT A NOOB 30- is a noob

someone said that she said she had been playing for only 2 months? tahts a lot of playing and reporting. i should do more =)

I think the name of the lvl 3 with 99 stats is Zzzamorak. And this isn't that amazing, maybe they just don't like combat.

isn't he a mod too? here are his skills if you are too lazy to look elsewhere.

also he only has 99 in 4 skills =)

also zzzamorak got to like 46 slayer with 3 combat still. i think he uses a ring of recoil or somthing...

Personal scores for [EDIT]

total level..... 1207

total exp. 111,489,393

Attack Not Ranked

Defence Not Ranked

Strength Not Ranked

Hitpoints Not Ranked

Ranged Not Ranked

Prayer Not Ranked

Magic Not Ranked

Cooking ........level 99.....exp 23,443,513

Woodcutting ..level 99.....exp 13,496,602

Fletching .......level 99.....exp 23,979,955

Fishing ..........level 99.....exp 14,259,376

Firemaking ....level 99.....exp 13,121,065

Crafting ........level 90.....exp 5,388,382

Smithing .......level 90.....exp 5,595,762

Mining ..........level 85.....exp 3,293,071

Herblore .......level 84.....exp 2,959,246

Agility ...........level 80.....exp 2,010,404

Thieving ........level 81.....exp 2,223,940

Slayer ...........level 46.....exp 72,563

Farming .........level 75.....exp 1,219,152

Runecraft .......level 64.....exp 424,778

tipitlessersigea3.png

Levels/total playing time don't matter when Jagex selects mods. All they look for are players with reputations as honest people who report those who do wrong. It isn't a secret.

True, but is it just me or does someone whos played for 5 years honestly and honorably have a better chance for modship then someone whos played honestly for a month? :roll:

Also, NO ONE reply to yomom's post without out at least thinking through what he's saying, and/or reading his second post. Get a clue people :lol: .

On-Topic: A level 3 Mod!??! With those stats!??! HOLY S**T!! Must be Andrew's girlfriend :lol:

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Ya, I heard that the mods and staff have stat editors :/

~Heavy

Mods do NOT have any form of stat editors. They cannot change their stats or items in any way. Only staff have these, as they work for Jagex and sometimes need to edit these things to do tests for the game. Mods are just normal players who volunteer to help out. They have the exact same things as everyone else, except for modding tools (ability to mute and send priority reports).

kXiLk.jpg

Ya, I heard that the mods and staff have stat editors :/

~Heavy

Ok... the above... :evil: Not happy with. Why? Cause it's just not true. You need proof? On Runescape.com go to:

Knowledge Base Home > Customer Support > Moderators > Jagex moderators > Do Jagex staff members play the game?

Yes, indeed many of our members of staff are keen players with high level characters and skills. It should be noted that we do not play the game on our Jagex Moderator characters but rather on normal ones, otherwise it would spoil the challenge and fun of earning our levels and enjoy the success of finishing quests. Unfortunately we cannot give out the names of our personal characters as this may jeopardise our privacy.

What does this mean? In simple terms: Jagex Mods are special characters that can modify their levels BUT Jagex employees DO NOT play runescape with J-Mods. They play runescape with regular characters just like the rest of us.

The ONLY players with special things are P-Mods. And all they have are tools to help them report better.

That info can be found at:

Knowledge Base Home > Customer Support > Moderators > Player Moderators > What is a Player Moderator?

Please! For the love of cod... read the knowledge base.

all_skills1135729649.png

Combat means nothing in terms of becoming a mod. Zzzamorak is a mod and he's also level 3. It's all about how you act.

Yes, but this chick has like a 200 skill total, Zzz has, well just a bit more. Its fairly obvious that she hasn't played long (what was the figure, 2 months?) so its odd that shes a mod. Thats why I'm guessing she's Andrew's girlfriend 8-) .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

I don't think Jagex looks at the combat levels of the people they assign to be Mods, as it doesn't affect their job of keeping Runescape a nice and safe game to play. But have you looked up his/her stats? Maybe (s)he's a skiller?

1) I hate PC (politically correct) people such as yourself.

2) I think when noobs get called to be a p-mod they get to choose the character they want it on.

3) As some other fella has said, Jagex just looks at how "productive" they are in "promoting" their rules and enforcing them.

4) It ain't that big of a thing to be a p-mod, as respect is earned and not given.