Old tipit posts

Lode

I made a few screenshots of old tip.it posts, this is from when I just started playing Runescape. I also got one where I asked how to make money (I could only make 500gp per day back then) but I didn't include that one because I'm so noobish in that post :lol:

oldrsforum10is.png

oldrsforum27xe.png

Those are all that I found though, does anyone else have such old gems? :)

Runescape: Lodev (Combat level been fixed at 101 for years now, Total level 1500+, playing since march 2002)

Arenascape: Lode (Level 240+ Warlock)

Sold my yellow hat for some rune item. Nobody even contemplated rare items would explode like they were going to in the next few years. Only fools that played the game once a year and held hats in their bank made the real $$$. Now they're praised by noobs all around. An idiot is a genius, to another idiot.

I also got one where I asked how to make money (I could only make 500gp per day back then) but I didn't include that one because I'm so noobish in that post :lol:

All the more reason to post it! :lol:

Nice screenshot, dang that's old.

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

Just goes to show you how fast rares raised in price, and how in fact real life skills do play a part in gaming, people who know real life economics are the ones praising themselves for keeping their party hats.

Nice screenshot. :wink:

kXiLk.jpg

50K was alot for me back then... I was such a noob :oops:

But yeah, love to see old posts, hadn't discouvered Tip It back then, shame, because I would've learned so much about the game sooner (and not to mention the quests being easier :P )