have a nice day :)

neogeo0823

well, yesterday, i tried to login for the first time in a week to find my account had been locked. i figured that it was because of the stuff that happened here at tip.it, what with the frontpage update and all, so i went over to the "recover account" thingy.

i entered in all my details as best as i could remember them, and hit submit. oh no! my info doesnt match closely enough! well, i better forward this to customer care and have them check. good thing i explained why i thought my account had been locked in the "extra details" section. so anyway, i forward the thing to customer care and wait.

about an hour later, i check again and voila! my accounts as good as mine. i make new recovery questions, and a new pass, then log in. huzzah! in exactly where i left off with and ive still got all my items. my bank pin's fine and nothing is disturbed.

now by this time you may be asking yourself "why in the world did you write this post?" well the answers simple: you guys almost never hear the good news that happens these days. everyday your exposed to "terrorists blow up this place", "new virus may kill everything", "crime growing out of control" and so on and so forth. i figured that it might be just a bit refreshing to hear about something good happening instead of the usual horrible doom that supposed to rain down upon us.

just look at the rants board, its basically getting full of rants about autoers, horrible customer service, and noobs. the fact of the matter is that normally, autoers dont effect every aspect of your gameplay, jagex tries theyre best to please everyone, and not everyone is a stupid, whiny, beggar who will steal all your kills and laugh when you die.

so hey, if youve had a nice day, by all means, post about it here. it may make a few people look a bit differently at thier own day. bad news may happen everyday, but so does good news.

have a nice day :)

I couldn't care less if he was Andrew Gower himself, I just don't like arrogant smegheads.
*in the voice of the comic book guy from the simpsons* best. quote. EVER! :thumbsup:

:D Yay! The system works. ;)

Grats Neo.

It seems Jadex has a new sales rep. =p

-Gid.

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

well... not really, but sorta. they work hard, just like everyone else, but you dont hear about it nearly enough.

btw, gid, i could sell a barbeque to a king black dragon if i wanted to. im just that that good :P

I couldn't care less if he was Andrew Gower himself, I just don't like arrogant smegheads.
*in the voice of the comic book guy from the simpsons* best. quote. EVER! :thumbsup:

Hehe nice story...

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

eh... sort of yes, and sort of no. i mean, granted it about how i got my locked account back, but its mostly a message that good things happen in the world as well as bad things. its good news in the form of a reclaimation of my account.

im going to change the name of this thread to a name that i think more appropriately suits its topic. happy discussion :)

Too me a happy day is when I can walk through Varrock and not see a scammer. When I can walk by a yew tree and not see an autoer. When I can go on forums and not see people consistently flaming. I can go in wild and not get tagged, then have them telly, then get called a noob for not being able to kill the tagging tellytubbies so they are automatically better then me. I've had... 2 happy days in almost 2 years?

redbullsigortiz.jpg

Too me a happy day is when I can walk through Varrock and not see a scammer. When I can walk by a yew tree and not see an autoer. When I can go on forums and not see people consistently flaming. I can go in wild and not get tagged, then have them telly, then get called a noob for not being able to kill the tagging tellytubbies so they are automatically better then me. I've had... 2 happy days in almost 2 years?

Why even play?

Well put Chantzzzzz. You can either be positive and help the people around you to have fun and get the most out of there time, or be negative and scam, cheat, and hack your way through the game, accomplishing nothing. :?

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

Because the game is fun. You can either choose to let it spoil your fun, or, you can play the game properly, having fun, while setting an example :)

My question was directed at ortiz9471, who seems to play the game as if he were forced to and derives no enjoyment from it whatsoever.