This is Scary

indy500fan

Hahha, just wanted to point out how great Iran actually is and how small fly's you-know-what Israel is on the map :P

Btw you all should read Iran's president's message to George Bush. It's rather long so I don't quote it here, but it makes out few good points.

Link

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This reminds me of the Davidstars Jews had to wear during WWII because of the German oppression.

I hope war will stay out or a nuclear war might follow.

Bill Hicks[/url]":dhj2kan9]Since the one thing we can say about fundamental matter is, that it is vibrating. And since all vibrations are theoretically sound, then it is not unreasonable to suggest that the universe is music and should be perceived as such.

heinzny2.jpg

Secondly, the governments arent really "whack" just a little close-minded (like you...no offense). PLEASEEEE, peaceful Israel? Uh huh, well guess what? THE MUSLIMS WERE THERE FIRST! Yes, I hate to tell you but the muslims are fighting for their land. The land belongs to Palestine and the other countries are just helping their brother out. PEACEFUL ISRAEL? If they were peaceful they would have left and understood that the Muslim people were at that location first. How would you feel if someone kicked you out of your home and just moved right in? Attack the bully?!?!?! Well let me ask you...why is America at war with Iraq anyway to push Sadaam out of power? Yes, we accomplished that...Why are American troops still there? I understand the badges are wrong but come on...Thats just a little..well wrong but still. I think if America steps in they will be the bully. They have no business there. I think the U.S.A. just wants oil or it's Bush's family problems (desert storm or what ever).

ah man, ive been wanting to use this picture for so long, and you set it up perfectly :P

land4ho.png

and i would just like to point out while bush does gain money from this war, he is definently not the only person to. and in past wars, there are always people who gain money from them.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Secondly, the governments arent really "whack" just a little close-minded (like you...no offense). PLEASEEEE, peaceful Israel? Uh huh, well guess what? THE MUSLIMS WERE THERE FIRST! Yes, I hate to tell you but the muslims are fighting for their land. The land belongs to Palestine and the other countries are just helping their brother out. PEACEFUL ISRAEL? If they were peaceful they would have left and understood that the Muslim people were at that location first. How would you feel if someone kicked you out of your home and just moved right in? Attack the bully?!?!?! Well let me ask you...why is America at war with Iraq anyway to push Sadaam out of power? Yes, we accomplished that...Why are American troops still there? I understand the badges are wrong but come on...Thats just a little..well wrong but still. I think if America steps in they will be the bully. They have no business there. I think the U.S.A. just wants oil or it's Bush's family problems (desert storm or what ever).

ah man, ive been wanting to use this picture for so long, and you set it up perfectly :P

land4ho.png

and i would just like to point out while bush does gain money from this war, he is definently not the only person to. and in past wars, there are always people who gain money from them.

yeh well they arent taking over the land they are foreigners in the land thats not the same thing as taking over a whole nation and basically saying "get out we rule this place our capital is here" yeah well hate to break it to you but our world is mixed with different races including Jews Yes, they may be in those green areas but they are also all over the world so frankly I pretty much think thats irrelevant.

This reminds me of the Davidstars Jews had to wear during WWII because of the German oppression.

I hope war will stay out or a nuclear war might follow.

yes too bad the nazis slaughtered the Jews and the Iranians didnt slaughter the non-muslims so its totally different. Its just a badge and really is it any of our business about the laws of different countries. we dont live there. Should we care? if the non muslims dont like the can beat it and get out. And we didnt declare war on the axis powers because of the Jews. We did it because of them taking over Poland and the bombing of pear harbor

dmanxb7.jpg

Trix.--quit WoW as of 12/07

Thank you 4be2jue for the wonderful sig and avatar!

yeh well they arent taking over the land they are foreigners in the land thats not the same thing as taking over a whole nation and basically saying "get out we rule this place our capital is here" yeah well hate to break it to you but our world is mixed with different races including Jews Yes, they may be in those green areas but they are also all over the world so frankly I pretty much think thats irrelevant.

i dont think you understand the picture. see, they put the word "jew" in blue, in reference to the small sliver of land called israel, which is also in blue. the green "our land" words references all the green marks on the map, which is where the muslims control. it is funny because muslims are the major religion of a large part of world, but are very upset about that little sliver of land there.

\not funny when you have to explain it.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

We're having enough trouble in Iraq. We can't handle to go to war with any country that passes laws we don't like.

Anyways, I don't like the law. But it's their country, not ours.

yup, america kind of has a lack of soldiers.... but still able to figh, etc.

yes too bad the nazis slaughtered the Jews and the Iranians didnt slaughter the non-muslims so its totally different. Its just a badge and really is it any of our business about the laws of different countries. we dont live there. Should we care? if the non muslims dont like the can beat it and get out. And we didnt declare war on the axis powers because of the Jews. We did it because of them taking over Poland and the bombing of pear harbor

excuse me? what are yu talking about.

first there was "just a" badge, no slaughtering yet. then the concentration camps came....

yes we should care. the worst thing is indifference.

you're saying the non muslims should fight them. why? they did not do anything. why should a family that lived in that area all their life, should move. they have the right to stay were they are and life their life. how would you react if that happens to you?

america declared war on japan because of bombing pearl harbor.

then germany declared war on america because they declared war on japan which was their ally. there's no connection to poland. england got in the war after the raid of belgium..

even though iran denies having are being able to produce nuclear weapons, i think they are able and will or already did produce some. considering that iran is getting uran from russia, officially just for nuclear power stations.

isreal is a rich country and supported by western governments, which give money, money, money. isreal has a well equipped army as well as modern technology for usage. the picture in the mind of most people is WRONG, just because it's dusty, in the middle east, parts of the land not used, etc it does not mean that it is in the middle of nowhere or behind the moon!!! ....... just to let you know

Guest GhostRanger
thast really wrong soon we (america) will go to war with them too

~Bmms

i think america needs to fight if they want. the govt over in those countries are whack, and they will probably never open their minds. so while peaceful isralies are being attacked by the muslim world, i dont see why we shouldnt attack the bully (if war occurs).

We're having enough trouble in Iraq. We can't handle to go to war with any country that passes laws we don't like.

Just curious, but wasn't it that type of attitude in the 30's that led to millions of Jews being slaughtered by Hitler?

Everyone seems to be focusing on Jews wearing a badge. It's all non-muslims. First it's badges, then it'll be discrimination.

On the topic of whether the USA will attack Iran:

If Iran attacks Israel then the USA will take action. America has had very good relations wth Israel ever since 1948 and will surely protect her. It won't just be an American attack, Britain, France, Russia, Australia would all retaliate.

The size of a country does not depend on whether it can have Nuclear Arms. All through History, Jews have been persecuted. After WWII, they finally had their own country. Constantly, other countries have tried to scupper this; May 1967 we had Egypt, Jordan and Syria attack Israel. One can hardly blame Israel for having such weapons.

Offline and unavailable.

Everyone seems to be focusing on Jews wearing a badge. It's all non-muslims. First it's badges, then it'll be discrimination.

And Israel doesn't have these race-laws? Do you accept them? I'd personally rather wear a badge than marry only those who are "right" people.

If Iran attacks Israel then the USA will take action. America has had very good relations wth Israel ever since 1948 and will surely protect her. It won't just be an American attack, Britain, France, Russia, Australia would all retaliate.

Agree on America's retaliation, but wouldn't really think that Russia would help. They didn't agree on USA's other attacks either, USA has tried them to stop selling their gas for real price and Iran is a potential customer to Russia. They've sold uran already to them, but they've also sent some Israeli spy satellites to space, however. Russia would most likely be a neutral (or at least not in hot war) if America attacked Iran.

The size of a country does not depend on whether it can have Nuclear Arms. All through History, Jews have been persecuted. After WWII, they finally had their own country. Constantly, other countries have tried to scupper this; May 1967 we had Egypt, Jordan and Syria attack Israel. One can hardly blame Israel for having such weapons.

You seem to forget that Israel has taken areas which even the UN didn't accept them to take. Also don't forget that the land wasn't actually theirs, they got it on Balfour's declaration in 1917. I'd personally fight too if some other nation first gave part of my country to someone and suddenly millions of these aliens moved to that part. You can always say that they had those areas thousands of years ago, but if we go for that, Indians had Americas some decades ago.

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

You seem to forget that Israel has taken areas which even the UN didn't accept them to take. Also don't forget that the land wasn't actually theirs, they got it on Balfour's declaration in 1917. I'd personally fight too if some other nation first gave part of my country to someone and suddenly millions of these aliens moved to that part. You can always say that they had those areas thousands of years ago, but if we go for that, Indians had Americas some decades ago.

omg! thats what ive been saying that its not the Isrealy people's rightful land!

i dont think you understand the picture. see, they put the word "jew" in blue, in reference to the small sliver of land called israel, which is also in blue. the green "our land" words references all the green marks on the map, which is where the muslims control. it is funny because muslims are the major religion of a large part of world, but are very upset about that little sliver of land there.

\not funny when you have to explain it.

okay so they fight back about a small peice of land. Well let me ask you...If someone took over a small part of your house (lets say a small bedroom) would you fight back? its the muslim people's rightfl land you cant blame them for fighting back and Iran is just trying to help Palestine. Yes im sorry the Muslims cant share. Would you share your house with somebody who just knocked on your door...no they dont even knock...but come in and settle there while others are already living there? Its just not right

thast really wrong soon we (america) will go to war with them too

~Bmms

i think america needs to fight if they want. the govt over in those countries are whack, and they will probably never open their minds. so while peaceful isralies are being attacked by the muslim world, i dont see why we shouldnt attack the bully (if war occurs).

Just curious, but wasn't it that type of attitude in the 30's that led to millions of Jews being slaughtered by Hitler?

yes, that was the attitude but even so we cant predict the future buddy. Apparantly there has been no slaughtering yet and we cant assume there will me. History repeats itself but come on....you cant say for sure. Now if the do kill them or what not then we can declare war but we cant do anything until we see where this is going.

excuse me? what are yu talking about.

first there was "just a" badge, no slaughtering yet. then the concentration camps came....

yes we should care. the worst thing is indifference.

you're saying the non muslims should fight them. why? they did not do anything. why should a family that lived in that area all their life, should move. they have the right to stay were they are and life their life. how would you react if that happens to you?

america declared war on japan because of bombing pearl harbor.

then germany declared war on america because they declared war on japan which was their ally. there's no connection to poland. england got in the war after the raid of belgium..

even though iran denies having are being able to produce nuclear weapons, i think they are able and will or already did produce some. considering that iran is getting uran from russia, officially just for nuclear power stations.

isreal is a rich country and supported by western governments, which give money, money, money. isreal has a well equipped army as well as modern technology for usage. the picture in the mind of most people is WRONG, just because it's dusty, in the middle east, parts of the land not used, etc it does not mean that it is in the middle of nowhere or behind the moon!!! ....... just to let you know

yet again we cant assume this is nazi-jew thing all over again....

we shouldnt care until we see where this goes

if the non-muslims dont like the law they can leave if they really want to im not saying they have to. Jews were not allowed to leave Germany or Poland.

My mistake for the WWII part but still Poland was part of the beginning of German power and it gave the West a heads up

so what if they produce nuclear weapons...US has it...israel has it

Yes welll Israel is an Oasis (i think) and regardless...you actually prove my point you said "some of the land there is not being used"

well then why dont Israelys move there?

dmanxb7.jpg

Israel won't even need help from the US if Iran attacks them.

Israel won't even need help from the US if Iran attacks them.

Probably not, but America will provide some assistance.

Offline and unavailable.

if the non-muslims dont like the law they can leave if they really want to im not saying they have to.

That would seem to be the point of that line of politics, the same way the various Israeli laws applying to Palestinians are meant to drive them away from their homes.

I really fail to see how forcing people to flee their own country because they're persecutd by the force of the law can be considered humane, ethical or just plain sensible.

-This message was deviously brought to you by: mischief1at.gif

if the non-muslims dont like the law they can leave if they really want to im not saying they have to.

That would seem to be the point of that line of politics, the same way the various Israeli laws applying to Palestinians are meant to drive them away from their homes.

I really fail to see how forcing people to flee their own country because they're persecutd by the force of the law can be considered humane, ethical or just plain sensible.

well israelies are pushing palestinians out of their home and Iranians are pushing non muslims out so it works both ways

dmanxb7.jpg

i never said that.... i said its happening on both sides who ever said it makes it right...no please state where it said two wrongs make a right...PLEASE QUOTE ME SAYING THAT okay next time dont assume (if thats what you did) or read(which i think you did but i could be wrong)

dmanxb7.jpg

well israelies are pushing palestinians out of their home and Iranians are pushing non muslims out so it works both ways

That sounds like you're justifying the wrong-doing on both sides.

Offline and unavailable.

That sounds like you're justifying the wrong-doing on both sides.

yes it may sound like that but thats not what i said. I said that its working both ways as in its happening on both sides

dmanxb7.jpg

you actually prove my point you said "some of the land there is not being used"

do you wanna live in the desert? there's no reason for them to leave their land (promised to them by god). they have the right to stay where they are.

how would you react in a situation like this

Guest GhostRanger
yes, that was the attitude but even so we cant predict the future buddy. Apparantly there has been no slaughtering yet and we cant assume there will me. History repeats itself but come on....you cant say for sure. Now if the do kill them or what not then we can declare war but we cant do anything until we see where this is going.

You called me "buddy" - it reminds me of Dane Cook. Anyone who's familiar knows where I'm going with that. The BK Lounge, eh?

Anyway... I prefer to not wait for genocide before I counter it. Personal preference, I guess.

I saw an article which is now deleted on a website about this....

It disgusts me. Its things like this which gives me the urge to bomb the crap out of iran.

media lies a lot okay. wouldnt that make us as "barbaric" as we say they are? you know you can end this peacefully

you actually prove my point you said "some of the land there is not being used"

do you wanna live in the desert? there's no reason for them to leave their land (promised to them by god). they have the right to stay where they are.

how would you react in a situation like this

okay katha go get the papers from god with its signature and prove to me god gave them the land. oh wait you cant prove it! how do you know god gave it to them are you some kind of prophet. im sorry if you are but i highly doubt it

You called me "buddy" - it reminds me of Dane Cook. Anyone who's familiar knows where I'm going with that. The BK Lounge, eh?

Anyway... I prefer to not wait for genocide before I counter it. Personal preference, I guess.

eh sorry mate idk where you are going with it.

you dont even know if its gunna happen why dont we try and not predict the future my friend lets not assume

dmanxb7.jpg

Guest GhostRanger
eh sorry mate idk where you are going with it.

you dont even know if its gunna happen why dont we try and not predict the future my friend lets not assume

Then allow me to explain where I'm going with it. If a country shows signs of doing evil things that have led to genocide in the past - such as making citizens where badges if they are of a certain race or religion, in combination with the fact that their President has openly said he wants to wipe a country off the face of the planet, I think that's enough information to go ahead and prevent them from committing genocide, even if we can't "predict the future."

okay katha go get the papers from god with its signature and prove to me god gave them the land. oh wait you cant prove it! how do you know god gave it to them are you some kind of prophet. im sorry if you are but i highly doubt it

God promised the land to one of the prophets. May have been Abrahim. That's why they believe it their land. Educate yourself on the subject before posting.

Offline and unavailable.