This is Scary

indy500fan

darkmage099, you have completley overturned this topic into something that's not the discussion. I'm struggling to actually find the point you're trying to make.

First, you justified what's happening on both sides. Regardless of what you meant, that's what it came across as.

Then, you criticised the Jews' Religion by claiming, "God did not sign a legal document", which is the most awful thing I have ever heard someone say.

Now, you're talking about Hockey.

The topic was to do with the Iranian government forcing non-Muslims to wear some form of notification. We drifted onto the Middle-East topic and now everyone's discussing that. Please return to the actual topic.

i think his point is to oppose every opinion... opposing the ones that are indifferent and that care.

it's kind of funnny though, reminds me of one of my little 8yr old cousins (twins)

my position... against it and wondering how far the iran's government is able to go until something will happen. you can (kind of, not really thuogh) predict where this might be going (by f.e the letter send to bush and the denial of the holocaust by Ahmadinedschad and many more things he said)

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thast really wrong soon we (america) will go to war with them too

~Bmms

i think america needs to fight if they want. the govt over in those countries are whack, and they will probably never open their minds. so while peaceful isralies are being attacked by the muslim world, i dont see why we shouldnt attack the bully (if war occurs).

lol yea its wrom for what they are doing but calling them a bully and not america a bully is funny lol american gov't shoves around their power all the time

darklord.png

. I think the U.S.A. just wants oil or it's Bush's family problems (desert storm or what ever).

That's the only reason. Bush is making money of it somehow.

Know who funds political campaigns? (Which are VERY expensive) Petrochemical companies, and tobacco companies predominantly. George Bush needs to keep them happy, or he won't ever have the money to support another campaign.

Guest GhostRanger
. I think the U.S.A. just wants oil or it's Bush's family problems (desert storm or what ever).

That's the only reason. Bush is making money of it somehow.

Know who funds political campaigns? (Which are VERY expensive) Petrochemical companies, and tobacco companies predominantly. George Bush needs to keep them happy, or he won't ever have the money to support another campaign.

Not for arguing purposes. just curious. but what other campaign is Bush going to be running in?

Not for arguing purposes. just curious. but what other campaign is Bush going to be running in?

Next presidential elections or paying back "old debs". If you wonder how expensive it actually is, you should check http://www.opensecrets.org/pressrelease ... ending.asp

Basically funding the president's election is like putting money to the bank with a high income rate; if your candidate gets elected, he can affect to the laws the way you want and his policy will most likely help you. Most likely global financial/business corporations funded Bush's elections. Those will most likely loan money to rebuild place X after bombing it. See that "most likely", tho. I don't feel like googling those corporations (or dunno if it's even public information) that funded Bush's elections.

Ok, back to the topic on Iran :P

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

@hohto: Bush cannot ever be president again. can only serve two terms, when he steps down next time he steps down for good

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

@hohto: Bush cannot ever be president again. can only serve two terms, when he steps down next time he steps down for good

Wasn't too familiar with yankee laws so I put that "or old debs" there :P Anyways good to remember that, only few years of GWB and then it's over :D

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

Wasn't too familiar with yankee laws so I put that "or old debs" there :P Anyways good to remember that, only few years of GWB and then it's over :D

Let's just hope it doesn't get any worse from him.