fastest possible exp in game!

ikraz66

I think that wines are severely underrated! They give 11 hp each, are availible on f2p, can be made at a fairly low cooking lvl, and give an astonishing 200 cooking exp each. Plus, thanks to the culirinomancer's chest, they are extremely cheap and easy to make in bulk by member cooks.

Wine also has some unique and not-well-known properties that make it by far the fastest exp in the game! :!:

As you probably know, once you reach level 35 cooking, you can make unfermented wines by adding grapes to a jug of water. As far as i know, wine is the only food (at least in f2p) that doesnt require a range/fire. In ~30 seconds, the wine automatically ferments into [good]wine, or bad wine. You get 200 exp for each good wine, and your success rate increaces at a higher cooking lvl.

One little known fact is that if you bank the unfermentedwine, then quickly note it, it can stay in this form indefinately! Then you can trade it in bulk to someone else, as long as you keep it noted!

The reason that this method yields the fastest exp is that wine ferments all at once, in your bank, so if you were to buy, say 1k unfermented wine notes and bank them, and your success rate was 100%, then you would get 200k COOKING EXP. IN SECONDS!!! :shock: :!: :shock:

think about this: lobbies restore 12 hp each, only 1 more than wines, but require a high cooking and fishing lvl. Salmon restores 9 hp each, 2 less than wine, but takes more time. the standard price: lobbies are 200gp each, salmon is 75 each, and wines are..... only 5gp each :?: :?: !!!! I know that they reduce attack :? , but this isnt a problem for mages or rangers.

fun fact: the general shop buy price for good wine, bad wine, and grapes is 0 gp, but unfermented wines sell for 5 gp

another fun fact: you can even trade these unfermented wines to people with cooking lvls lower than 35 and they still get the exp (but the success rate is VERY low!)

just a sidenote: if anyone knows the cooking lvl in which you stop making bad wines, i'd like to know for reference (and maybe it should be added to the cooking guide)

EDIT: wow! i had no idea that this was some closely guarded secret. Sorry to anyone who cares for ruining your training method :oops: .

shoelacesareuntiedti8.jpg

Proud owner of a Quest cape!

aww... geez. you revealed the secret! now were going to have a ton of people in the cooking guild getting grapes and jugs!.

...now that i think about it, were else in the game do grapes respawn for f2p? i think thye respawn somewhere in either varrock or port sarim... :?

I couldn't care less if he was Andrew Gower himself, I just don't like arrogant smegheads.
*in the voice of the comic book guy from the simpsons* best. quote. EVER! :thumbsup:

aww... geez. you revealed the secret! now were going to have a ton of people in the cooking guild getting grapes and jugs!.

...now that i think about it, were else in the game do grapes respawn for f2p? i think thye respawn somewhere in either varrock or port sarim... :?

pheonix gang hideout.

Fun Fact: This forum of cooking xp has been....

Exposed on tip.it

Exposed to the masses through other forums and the rs site

Nerfed recently by JaGex

It's pretty overrated if you ask me :)

The self-proclaimed king of bronze.

well, since its out anyway, heres what i do. i begin with an empty inventory. i go upstairs and get one jug and one grape. then i walk downstairs and fill the jug and add the grape. by the time i get upstairs, the wines fermented and the jug and grape are back. take a new grape, take a new jug, repeat with that jug. keep going until you have a full inventory of wine. then discard the wine, keep half of the jugs, and keep walking up and down the stairs collecting grapes, filling jugs, and making wine. you can make some good xp that way.

I couldn't care less if he was Andrew Gower himself, I just don't like arrogant smegheads.
*in the voice of the comic book guy from the simpsons* best. quote. EVER! :thumbsup:

I'm a pure F2P player as well. It doesn't take much time to make 100 wines on F2P, if that is what you consider bulk. :?

not really, bulk is at least 1k IMO. I did 100 once, took me over 2 hours in the phoenix gang hideout since i tried to do homework at the same time. ("tried" is the key word lol). BTW, I timed it and grapes spawn about every 30 seconds on a server with about 1000 people.

ill buy as much unfermented wine as you can get me. 50 gp a piece! jp :P

really? if i had the money, i'd buy them for 200 each! with 1 mil unfermented wines, a lvl 1 can max out his cooking exp (with 100% success of course)

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

YOU GAVE AWAY ANY TOP-CHEFS BEST SECRET!!!!!!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

If you hadn't noticed I'm buying 6k grapes in chefs cauldron. Before this post was started.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, I SHALL NEVER EVER BE ABLE TO GET TO THE GRAPE RESPAWN AND GET THE GRAPES AGAIN!!!!!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

*Insert angry witty comment*

Proud Legionairre of the 10th Legion of Kandarin.

Search for "The 10th Legion of Kandarin" on RSOF to join a small, friendly clan!

270 Quest Points and counting

Remember - In the gene pool, there is no life guard. :P

You're not getting my point. If you had an IQ above room temperature you would.

Personally, I think this method is a waste of time, especially if you already have decent cooking. I don't think I've spent a more boring half hour in the game since I first started.

It's so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and say the opposite.

~Sam Levenson

I'm pretty sure wine gives 110 xp and not 200 as stated. Tipit cooking calculator says 200, cooking guide says 110. Do wines ferment in the bank? Because you could sell cooking xp if they do, the way people sell mage xp in the arena. I personally never bothered with wine much, made a few in the guild once, but I've been cooking fish 99% of the time.

runemsanta,ishepp.gif

89/99 farming