Tip.It Times Presents: RS2.1

oddfaery2

i like the new engine, but i dislike the sound. i can understand some ppl like it, but i dont. why? because i like to listen to web-radio while playing.

so if any person of jagex or any moderator reads this: add a mute option for the sound. this will please all!

:D :D :D

You can mute the sounds and the sound effects...

Hmm that's nice...if he hates cheaters so much why do we have adverts for trading rl money for rs money on this website giving the autoers more business. Seems a bit silly to me.

lol how many times will dummies ask this question? The only ads you see for that are the google ads. We do not condone trading cash for RS money, and as far as I know, the admins are trying to get that taken care of.

Sure thats a nice excuse :roll:

Lol, nice article.

I personally was not exactly enthralled by the sounds in low detail, but I guess it's nice on occasion...

The lag issue is just for certain worlds for me... Which is annoying because i'm helping to "protect" a rune miner, lol.

The autoer issue is partially fixed, so i'm very happy about that.

As for the censors.... it censored my name :( Now when I type my name, I reciece a "**nmidget448" Obnoxious, but i'll live on...

I guess jagex just needs time to fully finish updating their new system. I just wanna tell them "Good Job!"

I'm just happy about the firefox upgrade. I'm far too lazy to log into my msn account to play Runescape : P

And I wonder how many people got hacked by the password stealers at tip.it...

Simply put, NONE.

Seeing as there were no passwords stolen

hmmm that's not what Jagex or Rune Tips staff said.

Rkolegendkil.png

wow that was a good article, although i don't think it will reach the popularity the zezima interview has sparked. it let me into the tiny details of censors and allowed me to comprehend that JAGeX is quickley fixing those little bugs such as "dosen't" becoming "dosen'*" that was brought up in the article.

They're actually working on these kind of fixes now it appears, unlike how they used to. But just spell the word doesn't, like it's supposed to, not dosen't, and you won't have that problem.

As to autoers, I think they mean that they'll be able to make better random events or things like that - not about people being able to deobfuscate or whatever they do with the code, so the autoers still might get hit hard from what's in store with the new engine.

Idk the system is just too good as i said way back on the first page... I think if they have the system this strict why have this pure ess thing which has ruined soo many? bad move for jagex if they keep it up its a checkmate.

black_firexp.png

This is a tip from someone who has to deal with very very very complicated log in procedures. You are supposed to use a different password for every repeat every site that requires a password. But I find that very difficult to remember them all without writing it down somewhere (the log in procedures I was talking about? Well depending on exactly what I am doing it requires over 15 different passwords. Minum number is 5 and goes up from there. Not mention that there are time limits on some of them {like having only 20 sec. to type in the alphanumeric password cause it changes every 23 secs.}) So I have a mental list of only about half a dozen passwords that I use depending on what the parameters are for the password. (like RS not having spaces in the password). So to make it a tough as possible make it long. I have one that is over 25 characters long. Make it something that is easy for you to remember but is very very difficult for even your family to guess. Use all four types of characters when possible. They are the CATIPOL LETTERS, lower case letters, numbers, and special charracters ( like the space or $<&!,)#+:|{% get the idea?)

i like the new engine, but i dislike the sound. i can understand some ppl like it, but i dont. why? because i like to listen to web-radio while playing.

so if any person of jagex or any moderator reads this: add a mute option for the sound. this will please all!

You can? Would you please tell me how?

EDIT:NVM Are those buttons in the options menu thingy new? Btw Knowledge base ftw.

Its a minigame. The first person to catch him gets a Klondike Bar and a handshake from Chuck Norris. Watch out those 2 combined may have adverse effects.

Lol, the music update doesnt really bother me much and it never did. I NEVER listen to music on runescape. Always listen to songs from my iPod.

As for the Autoers, I sure hope this game engine will big them farewell. Like a one way ticket out of Runescape...

ohdearyouaredead3dl.png

ihavearightfinald5er7be.gif

Hmm that's nice...if he hates cheaters so much why do we have adverts for trading rl money for rs money on this website giving the autoers more business. Seems a bit silly to me.

lol how many times will dummies ask this question? The only ads you see for that are the google ads. We do not condone trading cash for RS money, and as far as I know, the admins are trying to get that taken care of.

Sure thats a nice excuse :roll:

Wow aren't you bullet material!

You can? Would you please tell me how?

EDIT:NVM Are those buttons in the options menu thingy new? Btw Knowledge base ftw.

i recently found out you can mute the sound ingame. just go to options-menu. you will see two rows of buttons indication the loudness of the sound. just put those off :D :D

srry for bothering you about these things

-=[ Once, a researcher of the weird and wonderfull items in runescape ]=-

sigtipit.jpg

You cannot do all you want. You have to make choises. I made the right one, hopefully, so will you!

i got told this at about level 20 in the varrock mine :wink:

you mean about the music buttons? :oops: i dont understand :oops:

EDIT

sigtipit.jpg

You cannot do all you want. You have to make choises. I made the right one, hopefully, so will you!

just an in between question: underneath my name it sais: chikken feather

WTF does this mean?????? can anybody help me out?

sigtipit.jpg

Totally random but just want to say, about those new updates....I think its unfair that jadex put pure rune ess and rune ess in the game...Their like forceing you to become a member...Weird...And dont say then just craft reg ess because i cant...See im a rcer(used to make loads of deaths and sell them)But i went non-member cuz-well long story that you guys probaly wouldnt want to listen to...Anyway, now i cant because of this new pure ess and reg ess...Too bad we cant convert reg ess to pure ess once we become a member or anything, you know? But about the article, nice job and keep up the good work=D

By the way why is email censored?

Dreaming of a blue phat everyday....=p

ARGH! I go on low detail to escape the sound!

well, if you have read the rest of the forum, you will see that i have posted the solution for this. i just read this

READ BEFORE POSTING!(not that i did, just a message to learn from)

sigtipit.jpg