???Do you hate green dragon pkers???

frankfrank18

I dislike the pkers out there, as it can be very annoying when you are collecting hides and bones. But i do not hate them, as they are just doing what they should be doing in the wilderness, Player Killing.

Ero.

Mystical+Jin.png

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

most of this can be solved by simply 3/or 4 iteming in the wild when training or whatever, however if you desire to take more in with you, then thats your risk and if you get pk'd for those extra items, that was the risk you took, and it didnt pay off.

whenever i goto green drags i never bring anything but armour and a weapon, so i wont lose it if i get attacked, plus ill always eat my food all up so they cant get a free feed from me. Even when I run the abyss i never take a glory, only a duel ring to tele the cw, then tele back to edge with my glory from there, and i only take bronze pick/axe with me, so they will lose money pking me, which in turn makes me happy, cos it makes me feel a whole lot more worthwile :D i mean if they wanna spend 5-10 k in runes to pk me to get absolutely nothing, i must be special!!! :P

Rsn: Scootenhaben

Combat: 82 ::: Skill Total: 1238

Current Goals: 71/80 Fletching, 51/50 Construction

For all he knows you could have 600 noted party hats with you.

When people are pking they are out there to kill, not to only kill that guy to the west with full rune and a whip.

EnEx.png

Fire cape owner since September 25th, 2006.

i reckon its a bit stupid on there behalf i mean seriously some guy was using claws of guthix on me when all i had on was d-long anti d shield and monk robes i mean did he seriously think it was worth wasting the bloods for some monk robes 9which he didnt get cos i teled :D )

ahahaha IMA A IDIOT

cant argue there mate
Real world? *looks around confuzzled* Real world?!? :ohnoes:

sigbanksupportqd1.gif

have now quit rs :-( (but i still browse these forums :-)

I seen someone with D Chain, Legs, Square and Fire Cape get pked at Green Dragons this weekend. I told him he was risky, and when he died I couldn't stop laughing. The pkers saw me but obviously went for him. :x

xtc+tester.png

there is no reason asking why would someone do something. He probably did it for fun. The same reason people go out and hunt animals...when you have a weapon that can stop most animals in their tracks from up to a mile away....its not really a fair fight, it's all about the thrill of the hunt that is ingrained in us from centuries past.

pandapk2.jpg

Yeah same happened to me.

I was with full rune anti dragon shield dds, and tele runes. Attack dragons, i get attacked. Mage shortbow hits 12,12 so i attempt to tele. Then suddenly i appear in the Quiz Master thingy. So i quickly answer appear back the person attacks me, and luckily i teled just in time. It's soooo annoying.

If anyone remembers me... PM ME. having nostaligia issues D:

I don't mind them...Most can be owned by a range/ddag special combo. They usually aren't that strong and don't really know what they are doing.

Yeh but in this case i hardly doubt it would be easy to kill a lvl 125 when they show up "red" but probably a good idea with combo and such.

also, i hate pkers all together :-P

mysig11sv5.png

ancients are the only ones who do anything...

i was at the spot in level 9 wildi one time, and a cb 96 comes up to me and starts using earth blast on me -i'm cb 85

so while loling, lol

i walked over to her and started whipping her with my whp :D

(doing all this while laughing my ahss off)

lol

a couple 18's and such, and she teled away

so sad...

i'm guessing it was her ring of life that saved her cause i could barely see any of her health left. it was really pahetic though

I don't like them nor am I one of them, but think about it...Jagex obviously keeps green dragons in the wild for a reason. Probably because if they took them out the green dragonhide economy would fail.

You're in the wild... do you even have any right to rant about a pker?

Who really cares what you're doing, mining runite, crafting at abyss, killing green dragons, doing a clue, you're in the wild... if you don't like getting attacked just stay out of the wild...

You chose to go in the wild, no one forced you too... You take the risk for the greater reward, thats what it's all about

DemonBane76.png

LOL...

I hate them

That's what the wildy is for

Didn't you read the sign

They have no skill as PK'ers

No honor

Anyone seen evil bob?

Well almost all the above are over played!!!

Just do your thing and if someone gets in your way... Die and come back with different approach.. Just a game...

now go own

In a way I do hate em but think about if there werent green dragon pkers the prices on d bones and hides would go down by a whole lot because everyone would be goin to the wild to kill dragons and not fear about dying.

lol that one of my favorite places to pk i dont pk ppl like you prolly i dont do for some mystic boots unless im actually in need of them but what i usually do cuz sense im only 91 at lvl 20 wild i can still pk at lvl 71 and sadly get pked by a 111 but i jus like to freeze laugh then dagg spec them freeze again and use all of the specs and freeze if not already dead and usually i get some rune or somethin else they never learn the 4 item rule and i pk also at drags cuz i need the hides for craft and its mainly free hides by killin ppl who attackin them

but see im a polite pker if you seriously ask me not to pk you i dont

tifsig3pw9.png

jese1mz7.png

I go high level one,always weak range lv 80s for my killing,always kill them off and they just come back with better stuff,but i do hate the other ones :wink:

All Quests completed

99 Thieving achieved on January 10th, 2008

99 Defense achieved on August 3rd, 2008

85 Slayer achieved on July 31st, 2008

6 Dragon boot drops, 14 Whip drops

wildy is for pking. If you train in the wildy, u risk getting pked. SImple facts. trainer pkers make the wildy rewards - green d hides, d bones, rune ore ect - valuable. If you didnt have to risk to get it, and if it wasnt so far from a bank they would be much cheaper, especialy when you think how easy green drags are to kill.

magecape,Mo%20Gui%20Gui.gif

mo%20gui%20gui.gif