Posting CLEAR Pictures

Giordano

I need help how to post CLEAR pictures. Everytime I go to ImageShack it says it's too big. So I have to use TinyPic. This is a example of my blurry pics.

1180k1l.jpg

I need help on which site can help me fix this blur and how to do it.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

i have this same problem and this is how i do it. i give it to u in steps.

1) open the picture with your Paint program

2) use the box tool on the color white to crop out what you don't want

3) use the drag box to move the pic into a corner

4) click and drag a corner of the space you draw in till your picture is all thats left

5) save the pic

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

Or if you are the simpler kind of person that only uses Ms Paint, crop the image, the choose Save as... and then in file type choose .jpg. That should make the file small enough for it to get into Imagesshack.

This signature is intentionally left blank.

jpg clarity sucks. png is clearer, though the filesize is slightly larger. If you crop the image like everyone else said, though, the filesize difference should be negligible.

--Darg--

cube347.jpg

Part of the Star Traks network. (^^Clicky!)

Irony: An amnesiac rediscovering they have an eidetic memory.

I know how to bloody crop!! :evil:

118f1wz.jpg

Can you people just answer my question please??

Do I save it as JPG in Paint? Or is JPEG the same thing?

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I know how to bloody crop!! :evil:

Can you people just answer my question please??

Do I save it as JPG in Paint? Or is JPEG the same thing?

Low-quality JPGs (such as obtained from MSPaint) are no good - and the blurry JPG files *cannot* be fixed. If you have originals in crisp formats such as overlarge BMPs, there are ways to fix them and put them into decent web formats.

However, if you are going to yell at people who are kindly and out of the goodness of their hearts offering information to try to help you, when you didn't describe your software and specific problem in the first place, I'm not sure I want to put in the effort of explaining it to you.

Your call.

gallery_28257_123_2330.jpggallery_28257_123_196.gif

it's a lot easier to get over yourself when you look at intelligence the same way you look at beauty, or height, or eye color: being smart is easy, but being good is hard ... being smart is handed to you, being good is handed to *nobody*.