Mmmm...tele-tablets...

FuBai

ok so, in thier last "Behind the scenes" update, Jagex announced that this month they would add in a few quests and change the game system. They also promised this:

We are also adding some other smaller features to the game later this month, such as clockwork toys for your cats, teleportation tablets, making your own cups of tea and even chairs you can sit down in.

My watch says today is the 31st - When do you think it's gunna actualy happen? Did it happen whilst i wasn't looking? Will it happen at all?Anyway, we will hopefully find out the answers to all these questions and more today. What do you think? - what exactly will these tablets do? I thought we could allready make cups of tea (maybe we get to make the cup out of clay)? And what will these clockwork toys actualy be?

Your thoughts please:

EDIT: PLEASE NOTE THE TIME OF THIS POST - A FEW HOURS BEFORE THE CONSTRUCTION UPDATE. NONE OF THE INFORMATION WAS KNOWN.

magecape,Mo%20Gui%20Gui.gif

mo%20gui%20gui.gif

Hopefully the update will be in the next hour, then i'll be on a lunch break.

I have a feeling that they will roll this update into next month thought.

Ajc100.png

I was hoping for more spells to be available to be made into tablets, I don't think they'll be used too much unless more spells are on offer, Kharyll might be useful for slayer though. I can't actually play until the end of exams, so i've got to wait 3 weeks before I can do anything at all, hopefully there will be some improvements by then.

bflinty1.png

Drops: Barrows: 60+ DK: 4... Dragon: 60+ Whips: 2... GWD: 0...ouch!

Main Goal: 2000 total with no 99's

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

These tele tablets are going to be immensly useful for KQ and DK and so on.

18/22 skills at or better than 60.

1300+ skill total.

Barrows:Torag's Helm x2, Guthan's Helm, Guthan's Warspear, Dharok's Greataxe, died to dharok, Guthan's Platebody, Ahrim's Hood. All in a total of 104 runs.

the tele tablets are a part of construction to read the knowledgebase

Key features

One of the key items in the study is the lectern. Each lecturn is capable of creating different magic spells. If you have soft clay, and the runes required for the spell in your inventory, then you will 'craft' the spell. For example, if you had soft clay, a law rune and some air runes in your inventory, then with the correct lectern you could craft 'Camelot Teleport'.

This becomes a stackable stone in your inventory that you 'break' (which casts the spell). In this way, you could craft and sell spells that you can cast to those who cannot, or save space in your inventory by carrying the magical tablets.

Please note: You still get the magic experience for making the tablet, not breaking it.

Another key item in the study is the Crystal ball. Here you can use an elemental staff on the crystal ball, which will give the option to change the element of the staff. Normal elemental staffs can be changed easily. For higher level staffs, you will need a higher level crystal ball.

To change Elemental battlestaffs, you will need 100 of the rune you wish to change to. To change an Elemental mystic staff, you will need 1000 of the rune you wish to change to.

matthi22004.gif

matthi22004.png

barrowsffletchcape,MATTHI22004.gif

if every one would just take like 15 minutes to read the rs knowledge base about construction there wouldn't be so much dum questions, if you would have done a lil bit of reading you find that the chairs yo sit on are in your house and you be able to make them at a certent construction lvl

gees

seasonmovingsig1bo.jpg

dont get your hopes up. i dont think today will be the day.

boy! are YOU WRONG!

weeee.gif

Sorry for the off-topicness, but is that the god for Pastafarians? I've heard so much about these cultists/teenagers/people

ok...i'll say it once to stop noobs from being idiots:

THIS THREAD WAS WRITTEN BEFORE THE UPDATE! THE CONSTRUCTION SKILL WAS NOT OUT - TH KBASE SAID NOTHING ABOUT CHAIRS, OR ANYTHING ELSE - SO STOP TELLING ME TO LOOK THERE. IMO THIS THREAD IS DEAD. SO SHUT UP

magecape,Mo%20Gui%20Gui.gif

mo%20gui%20gui.gif

Key features

One of the key items in the study is the lectern. Each lecturn is capable of creating different magic spells. If you have soft clay, and the runes required for the spell in your inventory, then you will 'craft' the spell. For example, if you had soft clay, a law rune and some air runes in your inventory, then with the correct lectern you could craft 'Camelot Teleport'.

This becomes a stackable stone in your inventory that you 'break' (which casts the spell). In this way, you could craft and sell spells that you can cast to those who cannot, or save space in your inventory by carrying the magical tablets.

Please note: You still get the magic experience for making the tablet, not breaking it.

Another key item in the study is the Crystal ball. Here you can use an elemental staff on the crystal ball, which will give the option to change the element of the staff. Normal elemental staffs can be changed easily. For higher level staffs, you will need a higher level crystal ball.

To change Elemental battlestaffs, you will need 100 of the rune you wish to change to. To change an Elemental mystic staff, you will need 1000 of the rune you wish to change to.

Nice! Construction sounds really cool! :)