Guess the highest construction xp 24 hours after release

henk333

100k xp?

never mind that, 250k xp...

18/22 skills at or better than 60.

1300+ skill total.

Barrows:Torag's Helm x2, Guthan's Helm, Guthan's Warspear, Dharok's Greataxe, died to dharok, Guthan's Platebody, Ahrim's Hood. All in a total of 104 runs.

i think atleast level 75... the valor is already to level 65

weeee.gif

Sorry for the off-topicness, but is that the god for Pastafarians? I've heard so much about these cultists/teenagers/people

I spent 3 hours online in game. I had 500 steel nails is all. I went ahead and cut down 200 reg logs and bought 400 oak logs I am now already 40 construction in 3 hours. I made nothing but chairs and tables and focused on one item to make it faster. built a work ashop asap and bench so i could sell my chairs. I think 70 construction in 24 hours will be no big deal to those heavy hitters like zezima rushing to keep his spot.

People are up to lvl 75 now on the high scores.

Is the construction skill too easy? I can't remember people getting lvl 75 farming within 24 hours.

Possibly, but it is tkaing a huge amount of cash out of the economy!

But I doubt it's quite as fast as fletching (eg), if you had a new character with enough cash.

Well it seems the 24 hours are up and what do you know the highscores show 1.7M xp for the number 1 :shock:

I can't imagine the amount of money that he spent to get it but it seems noone expected it to be this high. When you feel like spending big this skill is pretty easy.

paintdry6yn.png

forceny5.png

Haven't played RuneScape since 12 january 2007 and it feels great :)