construction easy :P

Guest Armagedon46disabled

Guest Armagedon46disabled

any of u find construction to easy, i havnt had a chance to use it yet but the 2nd day and a lvl 87, hmmm lol anyways i guess its time for a easy one after farming, rc and slayer :P but hmm a littl;e to easy/>

I think the main thing is, that people who can afford to buy supplies at the portals, there and then, can just do it indefinately, and therefore gain very very quickly.....

Once you can have servants running to the bank, you are even more sorted for QUICK exp....

The problem is, how could Jagex make a skill that you level up in, but cannot be done too easily with money??

Agility in my mind seems the skill that money matters least for...

CoolChris999

Well if you have a spare 20M in your bank ready to be used on just one skill then i guess you might call it easy. However money doesn't come from trees (at least i hope not from PoH's :wink: ) and that ammount of money can take extremely long to get. So just add all the time you spent getting that money and that's really how long you've been working for PoH's (if you were willing to pour your bank into PoH's), you just got a head start infront of everyone.

If you try and do PoH's without spending all your money then it will go just about the same rate as all skills, maybe a bit faster, maybe a bit slower.

~Philip

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

well i am quite rich in game as i merchant rares but i dont want to waste my money on this skill. I merchanted cloth to make more gp and the money i made i spent on my house. I am now quite happy with my house it has everything i want in only took me 3 days to build and really didnt cost me anything apart from time.