This month...

C110

...we get a brand new F2P update!

Including new armour...

How do you think the new armour look?

post away

- I'm not proud of everything I've done, but I have no regrets

15nu9u1.png

I think it'll still be very bad..More ore less like that Deco Armour.I mean,if it's f2p it must be bad :P.

I hope the monsters are somewhat the exp.

tipitsignatureyu1.jpg

How many 'scapers does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

1 to screw it in and 49 to complain how better it was before.

Was signed,Kioh Twan

...with the top floor giving free players a new piece of armour... and it looks pretty good too! Hopefully youâââ‰â¢ll learn a few tips on how to keep your account secure on the way too.

I think it will look good! 8-) :lol:

- Agshlee

99/99 Mage - Achieved 23/07/2007

99/99 Ranged - Achieved 20/12/2007

93/99 Defence

same here i just happy its a free to play update :D

indeed, that's the main point of this announcement.

i am going to make a few predictions based on the information, mainly information i bet anyone can infer:

1. the monsters are all low leveled.

2. the armor is not going to be too much better than bronze.

3. it will be located fairly close to lumbridge.

the first two should be kinda duhs, because the update is clearly geared towards newbies. why else would it be a dungeon where you can progress upon answering questions about account safety? the last one, i say it will be near lumbridge because i am sure they want it to be easily accessable to newbies. but hey, it's a f2p update, and an anti-scam method at the same time, this update gets my seal of approval :P

RAVE BREAK!

I hope it's kind of like a mini-game type update for us F2P'ers, and it's great to know they haven't forgotten us.

Thats what I'm hoping for. Its going to be lame if you can only do it once though. Either way F2P finally gets an update; and remember beggars can't be choosers.

andysigwhitemc.jpg

dude i got pked and lost my full zezima

I wonder if p2p can get the armour?

of course yes :roll:

Jagex dont want peoples to unsubscribe so they can try it :P

Quest cape obtained at combat level 83, march 07.

For me it's not even about us getting an update (though I do appreciate it a whole bunch!), or the reward (whatever it will be), but the fact that Jagex is trying different methods to educate people about the game and security stuff that makes this a great update. Hopefully a lot of people will learn something from it.

pcingbs6.jpg

Goals: 80/80 Range, 75/90 Strength, 77/85 Attack, 64/76 Fishing and crafting 31k natures (o.O)

Finally, we have a brand new FREE TO PLAY release this month. After years of giving security advice to players via our website and our customer relation teams, we have decided to build it into the game via a rather funky training area. Players are invited to hack and slash their way through 4 floors of beasts, all the while answering questions to some pushy doors. Various treasures wait on the different floors, with the top floor giving free players a new piece of armour... and it looks pretty good too! Hopefully youâââ‰â¢ll learn a few tips on how to keep your account secure on the way too.

Enjoy :)

I am guessing that 1st floor will have monsters like skeletons, zombies, etc. nothing too hard. 2nd floor, moss giants, hill giants, etc. 3rd floor someting a long the lines of ice warriors and giants. and top floor, hopefully something hard like lesser and greater demons. along the way, it looks like fromt he information they give us, tog et to the next area we have to answer security questions. this will be for our benefit. like an educational game with killing :D

I really hope its something hard. i dont want the first floor to be lvl 2 men, 2nd floor lvl 12 skeletons, 3rd floor deadly red spiders, and 4th floor some moss giants. i want something i earned, not just ran though with a scimmi and no food, and came out alive with 5hp off of my 75 total.i want something challenging. this would be a lot of fun if they do it right, and take their time with it.

and now f2p cant complain they dont get new things. you have a new mini game, WITH rewards.

polarbeardaveyz9.png

I think the armor will be like steel or iron, don't know about it's coolness tho, Jagex may have a very different sight of what's cool. The monsters are going to be lvl 20-30 that's for sure, and the other rewards are like uncut gems and stuff. I'm still excited, because I get something new to do!

6,521th to 99 woodcutting | Fletching 98/99 |

Idarodo | Combat 90 | Total 1565+ | 38m+ total exp

Retired.