THE 2004 PIXEL SIG OLYMPICS

rs2k

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mister is gonna wipe the floor with you all

LOL .. .

probably will beat me no doubt . ..outa all these people i have the least pixel sig experience :D

in fact i have zilch :D

but mines actually looking pretty good so far :)

Are we all finishing first and then posting in the same agreed day or is each posting whenever they want? I think it would be more fair if we all post the sig on a same day? I haven't started mine yet but I got some ideas.

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

Are we all finishing first and then posting in the same agreed day or is each posting whenever they want? I think it would be more fair if we all post the sig on a same day? I haven't started mine yet but I got some ideas.

i was thinking like this .. .we all pm to a selected person. . .. probably someone who can be trused like wyrm ... . when he/she will post them all .. and then they will NOT put the name of who did what . . therefore the judges can't be biast

Lets all do it on the 20th? Thats like friday right? Ya firday sounds good to me :D :D

Lets all do it on the 20th? Thats like friday right? Ya firday sounds good to me :D :D

Gonna have to give some of us more time. Some people aren't home these weekdays, I think give the weekend for plenty of time.

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

Gonna have to give some of us more time. Some people aren't home these weekdays, I think give the weekend for plenty of time.

The monday after? Im up for that. Ive started the mining one... Gonna work on the SOCOM one after.

I'm working like crazy to be able to enter both. Wish Jeppoz would join, but he will be a great judge, and a tough one to live up to his standards.

heh ;)

since its my first pixel i'm taking forever .. i dunno how the hell u do it :D

alright everything sounds good to me!!

i may not post much on this topic much until the sigs are revealed cuz it will prolly just be some chit chat blah blah :wink:

supdarklinkel1.jpg

wow 5 pages and no sigs... anyways, dude can i be a judge? i injured my ankle and i cant walk so im at home alot. i post on this board alot and dont know anybody from this board in rl. so watcha think?

wow 5 pages and no sigs... anyways, dude can i be a judge? i injured my ankle and i cant walk so im at home alot. i post on this board alot and dont know anybody from this board in rl. so watcha think?

lol .. we're working on them man .. .pixel sigs take hours. . .

i'm stumped on this one thing . ..