THE 2004 PIXEL SIG OLYMPICS

rs2k

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just wondering...dominic's thread speaks about some kind of rules/prizes while here i see different ones...Since in the other thread it's said that you can join only by submitting a sig of each subject while here i can read u don't need to submit both...which one is correct ? which are the correct prizes ?

(moreover i think the RS related sig should be paid more than the other one since it looks harder and more ppl are submitting that...)

just wondering...dominic's thread speaks about some kind of rules/prizes while here i see different ones...Since in the other thread it's said that you can join only by submitting a sig of each subject while here i can read u don't need to submit both...which one is correct ? which are the correct prizes ?

(moreover i think the RS related sig should be paid more than the other one since it looks harder and more ppl are submitting that...)

thye better not change price for the socom one .. then i'm gonna be pissed. . .if they raise the rs one i gues thats ok . ..

Im gonna answer all the questions starting at the top of this page. And lemad, yes i would like all that text in there, even if it is a pixel font. :D Also, to the Jeppoz, both of the prizes are gonna be the same, but you can enter in both events. Domninic is just a confused noobie :D . Heres how it works. There are 2 events. Each is a seperate contest. Submit a rs one, win the rs prize. Submit a socom one, win the socom prize. You can submit 2 or 1 it doesnt matter. Theyre basically 2 different contests. And vladmoney, no you cant trace. Id rather have an original looking one.

Good luck everyone! :D

Im gonna answer all the questions starting at the top of this page. And lemad, yes i would like all that text in there, even if it is a pixel font. :D Also, to the Jeppoz, both of the prizes are gonna be the same, but you can enter in both events. Domninic is just a confused noobie :D . Heres how it works. There are 2 events. Each is a seperate contest. Submit a rs one, win the rs prize. Submit a socom one, win the socom prize. You can submit 2 or 1 it doesnt matter. Theyre basically 2 different contests. And vladmoney, no you cant trace. Id rather have an original looking one.

Good luck everyone! :D

oh yay, me in. Probably the socom one, got a good idea, just wanna see if i can pull it off.

dangermouse01sy3.jpg

Visit my DeviantArt Page at http://vladmoney.deviantart.com

what is the setting of Socom? atleast name a few , or a few you like. Like jungle, snowy, desert.... etc.

socom is all that .. and swamps . . and stuff .. .

i do'nt even know what mine is in though :?

i'd prefer like a grass land, however, anything'll do. I said in the other post i think, that i wanted a grass land with a broken down church. But whatever you come up with is fine. :D O ya, vlad money, ill re add you to the contestants list.

I think he means the foxhunt level which is like a tall grass land with just a run down building. I think im gonna do that one cuz thats my fav lvl :D :!: . But idk. I may not even enter in the SOCOM one. I'm entering in runescape first... And i dont think the judges would be biased if we all entered ours.... Anyways i think they can tell by our style anyways... I mean misterxman is all about cartoons, the jeppoz is wicked neat and filled up, and i have realistic people but mine are all close ups and kinda empty... and gory :twisted: :twisted: . But idk.

sorry to get into this but...

I happened to check your Rs account, rs2k and i found out this :

Skill Rank Level XP

Overall 236,996 498 1,705,773

Attack 178,451 47 76,266

Defence 212,179 42 47,718

Strength 278,975 46 68,007

Hitpoints 291,063 45 63,708

Magic 314,324 33 19,015

Crafting 80,338 41 42,299

Smithing 15,691 61 311,323

Mining 12,561 73 1,048,093

Since the total money u promise is around 2.9 mils cash...i'm just wondering...do u realy have that money ? if yes, since this thread has turned into something serious and involves a lot of work from the submitters, what about u have a mod check or u give him the total cash before the tournament then he pays the submitters ?

I personaly don't know you and have no particular reason not to trust you, but with those stats there's a reasonable doubt. You might be a merchant aswell or a staker, but we can't know for sure. Hope you get the point of this post.

Sorry but i think it needed to be pointed out somehow.

Bye

-TJ-

sorry to get into this but...

I happened to check your Rs account, rs2k and i found out this :

Skill Rank Level XP

Overall 236,996 498 1,705,773

Attack 178,451 47 76,266

Defence 212,179 42 47,718

Strength 278,975 46 68,007

Hitpoints 291,063 45 63,708

Magic 314,324 33 19,015

Crafting 80,338 41 42,299

Smithing 15,691 61 311,323

Mining 12,561 73 1,048,093

Since the total money u promise is around 2.9 mils cash...i'm just wondering...do u realy have that money ? if yes, since this thread has turned into something serious and involves a lot of work from the submitters, what about u have a mod check or u give him the total cash before the tournament then he pays the submitters ?

I personaly don't know you and have no particular reason not to trust you, but with those stats there's a reasonable doubt. You might be a merchant aswell or a staker, but we can't know for sure. Hope you get the point of this post.

Sorry but i think it needed to be pointed out somehow.

Bye

-TJ-

I thought the same earlier but he posted a screenshot which was apparently him with the money. Now I'm thinking he should show us the money in game just to be sure.

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

I thought the same earlier but he posted a screenshot which was apparently him with the money. Now I'm thinking he should show us the money in game just to be sure.

Did he post a screeny ? where ? i kinda missed that then...however giving a mod the whole money before the competition would save us every problem and also avoid the sample stuff that , imo, kills pixelart :)

Did he post a screeny ? where ? i kinda missed that then...however giving a mod the whole money before the competition would save us every problem and also avoid the sample stuff that , imo, kills pixelart :)

Yeah, it was in one of his like 3 threads about this competition. I do like your mod idea.

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

mod idea is very smart and i think yall should do that!!

also i dun really have a 'fav' sigmaker but i jus judge on how good it looks cuz i like sigs that look kool.....not who made

weeeeeeeeeeeee

supdarklinkel1.jpg

agreed ... . .

but for now make sure u stick a nice big sample there that is good enough to prevent them from stealing it . .

Even if he can't steal it because of the sample, it would still be a lot of wasted valuable time.

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

I'm up for it :D :D :D or maybe ill just show like misterx or the jeppoz (one of the really really good pixelsig maker) and they can tell everyone? I don't even think GSW plays anymore... and i don't really trust my money with someone... but... I'll show it to you guys :D You understand right? :? I don't wanna give that much money to someone i hardly know. Someone reading this thread could easily fake being GSW. Just post what time eastern mean time you would like to see the money, and i'll show you it. I'm on now if anyone wants to see it. And im refreshing the page. Misterx you wanna see? I'm in fally