THE 2004 PIXEL SIG OLYMPICS

rs2k

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this my entry, for the 2nd option, the mining one... not finished just gotta add text and stuff..

Guide2.png

.:'':.Cool Banana!

ya... You might wanna fix that. He said black shirt and pants with red cape and sarodomin cross and long brown hair. Or at least in the previous post. And the ground in al karid is brown aint it? Like all the mining sites....? and you didnt put sample on it... :? Lets see the finished result on monday :D :!:

~100 posts! :D after having over 2000 on the old ones :?

this my entry, for the 2nd option, the mining one... not finished just gotta add text and stuff..

Guide2.png

ya... You might wanna fix that. He said black shirt and pants with red cape and sarodomin cross and long brown hair. Or at least in the previous post. And the ground in al karid is brown aint it? Like all the mining sites....? and you didnt put sample on it... :? Lets see the finished result on monday :D :!:

yea, i didnt have any time, and im dislectic so i dont get most stuff, so i all i got was 'guy whipping noobs to mine silver'...

.:'':>Cool Banana!

naw, socom doesnt have dripping blood. It only has blood right when you shoot someone and on the ground if you shoot someone on the ground. So 60% yes. Gory when someones shooting, but no dripping blood. Mines gonna be pretty gory (specially the mining one) :D :D cuz thats my style :wink:

Guide2.png

When did he say the hair were to be long ? he said "Dark brown hair".

Btw almost done with my work (not doing the socom one as far as i know atm)

When did he say the hair were to be long ? he said "Dark brown hair".

Btw almost done with my work (not doing the socom one as far as i know atm)

I think in the last post but if he didnt, i just copied the guy im makin from the pic he posted.

SW00T !!!

FINISHED !!!!

All i can say is...it's 1k bigger than Y0ur M0ther's one....this means slightly more overall stuff in it... :twisted:

I like it a lot so i'm pretty ok and won't change it till the release ... the 23rd right ?

Now time to wait...

Btw can some1 resume who the judges will be and maybe stick the list on first page of this thread ? it's a bit of a pain to look at old posts all time...and i think dominic's thread was a bit messy at the end.