URGENT___READ___ PLEASE (Over)

Veryhyper

Y not just put the world offline?? wouldnt that b smarter for jagex and easier to get ppl out of there?

i dunt understand y they wouldnt do this?

just wondering..... anyone got any ideaS? :twisted:

signaturecomplete1mu.gif

pixelbar6tc.gif

[90/90 Strength] [99/99 Cooking] [60/60 Prayer]

[0/2 Fire Cape Attempts] [71/80 Ranged] [[color=re

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wth, I just double posted when I only hit the submit button once, that's a first :shock: .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

On another note, i've just been reading this interview with the durial guy from another thread and would like to pick out some quotes.

Durial (7:04:58 PM): Although I feel bad for those people

Durial (7:05:13 PM): I would be happy to return their stuff if I could

Durial (7:05:29 PM): Iâââ‰â¢m sure many were very upset

Durial (7:07:16 PM): I do feel bad

Durial (7:07:23 PM): For those I killed

Durial (7:07:29 PM): It was hella fun though Smile

And here's my response:

Durial (7:02:39 PM): so I went around having fun killing whomever I pleased

~

Durial (7:06:32 PM): Like any Pker

Durial (7:06:38 PM): I didnâââ‰â¢t care what they thought

Durial (7:06:43 PM): I just wanted to kill

~

Durial (7:07:29 PM): It was hella fun though Smile

~

The Rat (7:07:45 PM): It would of been fun and amazing beyond words man Smile

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Wow I would sooo hate to be there and die...

Currently P2P.

I don't want the world to see me, 'cause I don't think that they'd understand.

Formerly known as: Ghstkill8, Serene Ghst, Genius Goats

I support tehlukewarm, I like his ideas, even though because of stating this someone like on page 5 is going to make a fool out of me. Earlier I said he shouldn't be banned because it was Jagex's fault for not preventing this in the first place but most likely he will be banned because it is bug abuse- BIG bug abuse to be exact. Still though, he doesn't deserve to get banned even though he caused a lot of people misfortune when it was Jagex's fault in the first place. It was like they practically gave him a loaded automatic to cause chaos.

For the people that don't agree that he shouldn't be banned, look at it this way:

~When you scam someone, it's deceiving a player for personal gain and you are fully responsible for it and it isn't Jagex's fault because everybody can do it therefore it isn't a bug that should of been fixed and you should be banned for players' misfortune.

When you abuse a player harming bug; it's deceiving the system for personal gain and you are fully responsible for it but it is Jagex's fault because only people who discover it to abuse it can do it and therefore it is a bug that should of been fixed in the first place and the player shouldn't be banned for players' misfortune.~

Off topic: Trading scams would be harshly decreased if they just made it so that you can put up items or amounts of money and only add on to it, not take away. Although this would make haggling for prices even more troublesome, the posts of getting scammed wouldn't be so common.

I'm angry at Jagex, I'll openly say that. I don't want you guys to perceive me as an ungrateful person because I am grateful for the updates they release. I just really don't like the suffering it causes to players due to bugs. To add insult to injury they don't even return your items or give an official apology of any sort to lessen the pain of victims of bugs. They can record chat messages, your private messages, track down trades to find culprits of real-world trading, and not surprisingly, probably much more than we expect, but they can't return someone's items even if they can probably get evidence that they lost their items unfairly.

I'm done criticizing Jagex for now -.-

i know how he does this. We need to get our best players to go in with their best armor and kill him. I think you go 2 a house [garden tool] to a fencing ring or another fighting thing. You will get the attack option and kill him!

i know how he does this. We need to get our best players to go in with their best armor and kill him. I think you go 2 a house garden tool to a fencing ring or another fighting thing. You will get the attack option and kill him!

No idea if this a joke but I think they already fixed the bug. Now for the people to find another bug.

• 2 weeks later...
hey guys, sorry to bring this up but...

is one of the most comprehensive topics of everything that happened that day on the 6/6/06, with loads of pics, as well as two video download links.

Make it so we can view posts without signing up... yeesh.

siggykv.jpg

I skill. If you skill you should join.

• 3 weeks later...