What Would You Do? W111 Massacre

Ddrmaster7

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, i would have ran to the busyiest place in rs, kill anyone wih rares as long as they are in the middle of a crowd, that way i wouldnt get caught, rinse and repeat. collect about a billion gp, maybe 2, and if i get banned i qould quit this game forever, live my life and be happy. if i didnt get caught, iwould proceed to reap the benefits of having a boatload of gold. (followed by getting bored of the game, quitting and inevitibly doing the same thing as i would have if i got banned... quit)

yup.

SDAlXLd.png

1543 Skill total, 100% F2P

Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill. Then transfer to pure get main banned and still have stuff. W00T

EDIT: Or wld 2 Fally park.......HEAVEN

welcometorunescape6cb.jpg

kirkburton1.png

R.I.P The Old Nite, you will be missed. Go kill noobs in heaven, then give their stuff back and help them pk....

The most I'd do probably...would be to meet one of my friends and scare em with it. Suddenly... wachaa!!! lol. Then I'd report it and forget about it. Back to smithing!!!!! :) Though if a friend asked I probably would tell how...O.o

tell a friend to quickly log in my pure, then follow me.

then i go around rs looking for items.rares killing people wearing them ranging from the most expensive to the cheapest, when i have 1 bil+ transfer to my pure, then repeat, after al, sell like 100m at ebay for 1.5k US, buy a 120+ acc and keep all the other bils for me and the 120+ :)

oh, and report everyone else with the power :P

Test it out privately on a friend and get the hang of it

make posts on forums of me buying phats, crackers, other rares

kill them

transfer it to another account

grab all my runes and best mage gear

go to cammy ice barrage EVERYONE take good loot

transfer it

go to pest control island and repeat

keep teeleeing to random spots to lose crowd

reapeat until mod locks account

thats HONASTLY what i'd do

of course it wouldn't be that planned out because I wouldn't of been expecting it.

u stole my words =D

I'd go to varrock/fally (depending on f2p or p2p) and then slaughter a few phat sellers!... although at my level, it would take a while.. and i only have a runes scimmy since i'm f2p... :oops: anyways, then i'd be rich! MUAAHAAHAA... although i'd probably end up giving back to phats and the money because of guilt (I can't even get away with taking a rune axe from a woodcutting :()

Go to world 2 Falador Park and slay them all, then just tell Jagex that you were doing them a huge favor by draining RuneScape's cash to reduce the prices and help the economy. (IN THE MEANTIME, TRANSFER ALL OF THE SPOILS TO ANOTHER ACCOUNT THROUGH THE HELP OF A TRUSTED FRIEND.) :mrgreen: :twisted:

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

I would take down a few targets, people with phats, alchers, and othe rpeople for example, transfer lots of it to various accounts, when its all over transfer most of it besides a backup to a new main, or pure acc. :twisted:

Pier pressure?

I can just see you being threatened by a wharf or jetty because you're a teleporter. Yes, I can see a large wooden wharf uprooting itself from the shore, walking over to you and slapping you in the back of the head for teleporting.

:lol:

I would go around and kill all the people on this forum who said they would kill people with rares and expensive items, lets just see how you like it working hard for stuff then some muppets takes it away, then give all the rares I have collected to the newbs who have reached 30 combat without begging, log out and report it to Jagex.

Dureal or whatever his name is is an even bigger coward than the pkers in the wildy who go around in large groups killing skillers or single players with no weapons.

That is what I would like to do but I would in fact log out and report it 2 jagex.

In all honesty, i would look for a mod and talk to him about it privatley,i know this may sound boring but that is what i would probably do.

After i done that i would probably just go and hit a couple of people just the one time to freak them out a bit but there is no way i would intentionally kill anyone or take any of thier stuff.

ukegbluebird.png

I probably would have killed a few people with phats in remote locations, so I wouldn't get banned. Then I would undo the bug from me (if possible) and not report it. And all you goody-two shoes who say you would just report it are liars, no one could possibly pass that chance up.

kill everyone within sight that has rares on them.........but hide the ability first so that u can stake out who has the best rares...then attack the people that u found out had them wit them..........then go and transfer all rares and then hide out somewhere until it died down......then walk around and anybody that pissed me off i wud kill..... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: .........then kill as many mods that were posible to kill.......then hid in my house so no one kud find me.

that describes everything i wud do. cuz i mean heck. ud go down in rs history and be every noobs dream to be. then get on the acc. u transfered all that stuff to and walk around and asked wat happened as if u r just some other person that wasnt on at the time.

Your plan sounded perfect until you decided to kill the mods lol.

exactly. mods arent bad at all. they keep people from automining in the guild. its fun to see a mod say something in the guild and 10 people log off instantly =D>

live to kill...

live to die...

live to love...

Honestly, i would go around killing the whole world (not that long to get mods' attention..), getting some stuff on another account or a friend, get banned, make a pure and go pking. omg look at my stats i can't pk!!1 And i always feel like wasting time if i'm not training on my main (i have like a lvl 5 with 9 magic)

Then I'll feel sorry for the pixels that people lost..

And why are people putting Someone abusing a major bug in their sigs like he is their idol... Who is a bug abuser and deverves... you know what.. :evil:

fastforce.png

lunarvu1.png

Hobbit, the poem was very beautiful and I'd be surprised if you're not already a published author. If I were given the ability attack anyone anywhere, I don't know if I'd have the strength of character and will to resist abusing a bug. Were I to overcome my guilt and attack people, I'd hit the mods first so that they'd be sent back to Lumbridge or somewhere else far, far away and thus unable to ban me. Then I'd attack whomever I want.

"People are idiots. Some just like to say they reported you to see your reaction, others are just spastic losers that believe everything is reportable, and others got banned and end up reporting everyone because they are mentally disturbed"

If i was high enough lvl i would attack every person I could, im not gonna lie.

Ooh, look, a shred of moral decency...thank the multitude of RS gods that there are still some people who would break rules, abuse bugs, devastate other players for their own amusement, steal their hard-earned phats and mock the mods... but not lie.

Oh, and as a published poet I would be very surprised if Hobbit had ever been published. Nice try, but if you have any desire to be published you have got to accept productive crticism. There's only a passing nod to scansion, some tortuous lines and a particularly ugly inversion. It most put me in mind of McGonagall ( http://www.mcgonagall-online.org.uk/poe ... saster.htm ).

jiggeryqua.png