When doing something dangerous things...

weasel

today while in the wildy i was talking to my gf, rather distracting, and now that i think it was kinda foolish, waste of my precious cakes (was at agility course) if i had been pk'd, and this made me think:

i do some really thoughtless stuff, i barly close the forum window and am always on msn talking, even while dharoking....

which made me think doesn't everyone do this? Do YOU pay full attention while doing dangerous things on runescape?

-= weasel =- rsname: moosewalker ~ top 10000 player :D

newscape300x50qz7.giffull qp - always willing to chat add me...

i have strange habit of only minimizing windows 2 seconds before a random appears - not bewing dangerous, perhaps just unlucky

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

I rarely pay attention to rs, even in dangerous situations. I'm usually on forums, msn, etc. No wonder i got banned for afking. :lol:

ep.

circular5bf.png

eddieperfect - (Unjustly) Banned 06.06

eddieperfekt - Created 05.11.06

Prankster_King - "ItÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s just click after click after click."

321184224778sn1.png

I used to die sometimes when I was training in the wilderness in RS1. :P I never knew who pk'ed me while I was reading forums etc... ;)

Nowadays not that much because of the random events, but I'm not looking at the RS window every second.

Pro Einari (level-119)

Attack 97 Strenght 99 Defence 90 Hits 96

On a break, again.

After doing something more than about 5 times I get bored, and stray to other sites. It does not matter what I am doing.

Earlier today I was training agility in the wild and a level 100 came to train. I payed atencion for the first 3 minutes and then started fliping back to the forums. After a while of standing in one spot and just making one move at a time the 100 said to move then I heard the atack sound and fliped back to find he walked off. For the next few minutes me and him were racing and if I stoped he would hit me again, two laps latter I was back at the forums and being atacked again. I picked up my cat and completed another lap, then flipped back. Few minutes latter I died and found cats cost less than the food they eat (trout).

I always have a window open for reading forums or other stuff, and some for chat - but I have it set up so it never actually cover the part of the game screen where my character is. That way I can always keep an eye on my char - unless I get comeletly absorbed in what I am reading/chatting about. Runescape window goes on top left of the screen, msn bottom left, and browsing boards on the right side of my screen. Partly overlapping of course, but I can still see my character all the time. Works well for me most of the time ;)

Please think before you ask a question. If you ask the right question, its much more likely you get the answer you are looking for :)

Gugge.png

Moly.png

even when i do dangerous things, i have lapses of lack of attention. let's see... allowing my prayer to run out just before dharok died, and then his final blow landed a 56... and of course it was a draw, but it was in his favor...

Though when i am in wildy, i pay full attention because i am usually transversing in the lv 50 area, so i wanna try and avoid the chaos elementals (not pkers, because they dont hurt as much, and i waste their runes =p)

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)