The cure to white screen!

the_one27

Guest rsd95
I have never gotten a white screen, I dunno a single person that hasn't other than me... weird.

I have never gotten white screen ether, but do freeze every once in a while, never white screen tho

meh i usually just dont maximize my other windows (forums, other websites) so i can always keep an eye on the game, just in case i dont get poisoned by a strange plant and lose my full rune, whip, and guthans spear again while training

shorty2av.gif

Shorty427-96 CB merchanter/skiller banned 6/27/04

The Jakal-109 CB 99 Range/Magic/Fletching, 80 runecrafting.

Kirby1288-101 CB skiller 99 fletching.

why you really are abit *duur* if you havent figured out a quicker way than that, just restore down your screen but then expand [ not maxamize] it to full screen, then just repeat clicking the restore down and up button over and over, it pops back on in seconds.

vincent.jpg

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?

Final Fantasy

Currently Listening To ~ Hotel California / The Eagles

i think it has to do with a slight lag..

for a long while now i have gotten "white flashes" a breife momentary flash of white and thent he game would continue..

not sure why though..

i hope we can find the solution to it cause its dang annoying

mementh.jpeg

The following statement is true. The previous statement is false. 60% of all statistics are made up 90% of the time

andrew i love you & want you to have my babys!!! <3:

Finally, I get to save the Earth with deadly lasers instead of deadly slide shows!

Firefox doesn't have this problem :)

rediscover.png

I never could figure out how to make firefox spawn a diffrent process or figure out how via scripts to remove the addressbar and other toolbars so that i can play it in a simple screen

till i do it IE only for rs

mementh.jpeg

The following statement is true. The previous statement is false. 60% of all statistics are made up 90% of the time

Finally, I get to save the Earth with deadly lasers instead of deadly slide shows!

Just go to view -> toolbars and disable everything there, then you have an empty screen.

(or press f11 for full screen)

ummm don't work like that

i want to click a shortcut in my quicklaunch and have EVERYTHING ready to go via that click.. nothing more

mementh.jpeg

Firefox doesn't have this problem :)

rediscover.png

I have had it happen on FireFox many times on my laptop. However, my main PC never gets the white screen (in any client).

I believe it has more to do with the hardware you have, not the software you are running.

meleevsarcher.gif

136 Combat, 2290+ Skill Total

It only fixes it temporarily. If you switch to another window at ALL or your computer recieves a download or e-mail or ANYTHING outside of that window, it freezes and goes white.

It's best just to log out, close the window, re-open and login again. That fixes it permanently. (Until it happens again, of course :roll: )

archsupportei2.png

outsanitysig1jc0.png

|2,300+ Total|138 Combat|12 Lvl 99 Skills|99 Slayer|blogbutton.png