2nd try at Fire Cape - really frustrating

BullyKutta

I made it to jad with 5 super restores left and 3 sara brews. Everything was going good this time.

I had healers under control unlike last time I had steel def on. I hit jad he has very little life left.. I mean like 10-20 hp. 1 more hit could of killed him. Then I mess up and put on range pray and get koed.

:evil:

Stinks i've done 4 attempts and have never gotten to Jad yet:(

Best i've done is round 59

FRUSTRATING!

All Quests completed

99 Thieving achieved on January 10th, 2008

99 Defense achieved on August 3rd, 2008

85 Slayer achieved on July 31st, 2008

6 Dragon boot drops, 14 Whip drops

Meh. You don't know frustrating.

Took me 11 tries.

Died 3 or 4 times without even seeing him.

Probably wouldn't have been able to do if they hadn't added sound to the low detail.

Sound plus the animation has helped me focus better on Jad.

Anyhow, at least the healers didn't kill you.

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

Took me 11 tries.

Probably wouldn't have been able to do if they hadn't added sound to the low detail.

Any idea where i can hear the sound files for his different attacks?

Took me 11 tries.

Any idea where i can hear the sound files for his different attacks?

No I don't, sorry.

There are a couple of vids in threads here showing Jad, but everybody has to but music to them. :roll:

I just know that the mage attack sounds kinda like lightning.

I would protect range until I saw and heard that since the range attack seem to come faster.

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

That sucks :\ Happened to me kind of but I made it out lol, used up all my saradomin brew, and was about 78 hp, messed up on switching, Jad hits a 64 on me, I have 14 hp left :\ I do a few more shots at it expecting me to die to the healers, when suddenly Jad falls to his knees, i quickly put on melee pray so the healers don't ko me when im at 14 hp :P Anyways yeah, just keep on trying, took me 6 times to get mine, and I know a guy who it took 25 times to get it. Eventually you will get it, just keep on trying

shaunri33sigpsd9vq.png

If you have any questions about World of Warcraft or you need an explanation about something, please feel free to pm me.

i felt i right noob the first time i got to jad, got hit 70 something and my ROL teled me away :roll: stupid me, that probably would have been the time i would have hit 20s every time on him had i not been teled seeing as theres a aeon spaning conspiracy against me :x

Oo I should really try to get it again too someday, have never reached Jad either.. Died both times when the 360 - 180 - 90 - 90 wave came.. :? I can't seem to kill those 2 90's without the 180 simply devouring me..

99 Slayer since August 2007.

Good job m8 on making it to Jad. I'm level 91 combat and have only 75 range and it took me 5 tries to kill to Jad. Just keep pursuing it and you'll get it...

The feeling of beating it is that much more better if you fail many times first... trust me :).

Good job m8 on making it to Jad. I'm level 91 combat and have only 75 range and it took me 5 tries to kill to Jad. Just keep pursuing it and you'll get it...

The feeling of beating it is that much more better if you fail many times first... trust me :).

And then its that much worse when you die and lose it :lol:

Oo I should really try to get it again too someday, have never reached Jad either.. Died both times when the 360 - 180 - 90 - 90 wave came.. :? I can't seem to kill those 2 90's without the 180 simply devouring me..

I used to have difficulty on that too. Just get the 180 stuck behind the 90 after you kill a 90 go to the other one kill it before 180 walks to u then if it makes it before u kill the 90 then just make the 180 go behind the 90 so it doesnt attack you.

when jad is about to use the mage attack it sounds like a wave spell
I'm assuming you get time to change prayer and this sound doesnt come on too late :(

yeah you have a little bit of time, enough for you to realize: holy crap its time to change prayers!

thrilling3zm.png

I'm going to keep at my attempt to fire cape... as soon as i get another range level (will be 87 then) Last trip when i got to jad, i had 9 pot's left.. that was just super restore/prayer, i had like 4 sara brew's. I just can't get the prayer switching down arg!! and when healer's come:S Also can you hear the sound of what attack he's using befor it actually hit's you?