I'm quiting.

fgfuyfyuiuy0

Thanks to some scammer newbs I lost all the money I've gotten from RuneScape. Some of you might've seen this post from me:

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=473019

As of 3:56 A.M on June 10th, 2006 I got scammed horribly. I guess I got bad karma from doing a nice thing. I lost all the money I had, trying to by a green mask, to whom I thought was a honest person. Well, so long to all, I may visit forums, but I'm quiting. No I'm not giving away my stuff (That I have left). So long.

Foogey.png

I <3 Gears of War 2.

Add me on Xbox Live and mention you are from Tif :D

:evil:

WHO DID IT!!!

Let's find them and KILL THEM!!! You take them to the Wild and I will wait for them in Lumby.

Seriously, tell Jagex all you know about this person so they can be banned and not scam again.

I am sorry you are quitting, you sound like 'one of the good ones'.

ragnar_rix.png

How much did you lose? I've lost 42 Mil to scammers :cry:

Just don't let them get the best of you, show them that your better, 1 small loss is nothing compared to the money you could make in the future!Let this be a lesson for you to be more cautious and just don't quit and have some fun in the game :D

Rkolegendkil.png

I should tell all of you so it doesn't happen to you.

They ask you to come and trade you in Edgeville. They then keep going "I'm at the Monestary" or "I'm by sheep." Then you look over and see them in the shack, near that guy to get the map pieces for Dragon Slayer Quest. You then run around the wall to go trade with them and some guy is in wildy waiting for you. Just make sure to check where they're before you bring money guys ;)

Foogey.png

I <3 Gears of War 2.

Just don't let them get the best of you, show them that your better, 1 small loss is nothing compared to the money you could make in the future!Let this be a lesson for you to be more cautious and just don't quit and have some fun in the game :D

I lost 12.2m. Like all the money I have. I'm tired of RuneScape taking over my life. My parents hate it, I don't get any sleep, and no one who I hang out with plays it, so I have no one really to relate to. Unless 12.2m appeared in my bank, I don't think I'm going to play. Thanks for trying to get me to play again though ;)

Foogey.png

I <3 Gears of War 2.

They ask you to come and trade you in Edgeville. They then keep going "I'm at the Monestary" or "I'm by sheep." Then you look over and see them in the shack, near that guy to get the map pieces for Dragon Slayer Quest. You then run around the wall to go trade with them and some guy is in wildy waiting for you. Just make sure to check where they're before you bring money guys ;)

Luring it's a very old and often used scam lost many mils to that. :cry: Remember never to leave bank with money or rares since you can't die in there. :wink:

Rkolegendkil.png

I lost 12.2m. Like all the money I have. I'm tired of RuneScape taking over my life. My parents hate it, I don't get any sleep, and no one who I hang out with plays it, so I have no one really to relate to. Unless 12.2m appeared in my bank, I don't think I'm going to play. Thanks for trying to get me to play again though ;)

Well I wish you all the best of luck in life and maybe come on once in a while to pk or sometin, just lay back have fun and relax, nothing to lose then. :D :wink:

Rkolegendkil.png

Luring it's a very old and often used scam lost many mils to that. :cry: Remember never to leave bank with money or rares since you can't die in there. :wink:

That's a point can you get randoms that attack you in banks?

On topic, sorry to hear your quitting, its a shame that so many people are scammed and all their hard work is undone.

-Bloodangel

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

I wish I would've known that before. I was having second thoughts on many occasions with the thing.

First: Hmmm. Seems odd it's in Edgeville and he's by Monestary. Maybe I should bank first and see if he has mask an see if it's safe. Naaah! If he's in the Monestary it must be safe!

Second: Hmmm. By the sheep? That's near the wild. Maybe I'll see if he's out of it.

Third: OH! He's in that house! Why didn't he tell me? Oh wait... I have to go through the wild to get there. I don't see anyone. I'll do it since he's lvl 55 and can't kill me.

Fourth: Drop the stuff before the 90 kills you! Drop it! Maybe I can get back in time!

Foogey.png

I <3 Gears of War 2.

That's a point can you get randoms that attack you in banks?

On topic, sorry to hear your quitting, its a shame that so many people are scammed and all their hard work is undone.

-Bloodangel

You can only get Old Man in Bank that's all so no danger of dying :D

Rkolegendkil.png

Well I wish you all the best of luck in life and maybe come on once in a while to pk or sometin, just lay back have fun and relax, nothing to lose then. :D :wink:

Maybe after a year or 2. I'm going to Arizona for 3 months and won't be near a computer, so it worked out... in a tough way...

Foogey.png

I <3 Gears of War 2.

Somebody tried that on me as well! :lol:

I was too smart for them in that case and only came with the santa, so I didn't lose it when I died!

Though I have been done in other ways losing big money! :lol:

didnt you just buy a santa?

but the guy didnt wanted 1.7mil..? but u did sumthing good and gave him 11mil..? karma is twisted

I was merchanting santa's until I could buy a green mask.

oh ok, thats still bad luck :( my god i remember when i got scammed everything, never as mcuh as you... but i was walking to bank to drop everything when bang, 2mil popped up... So dont worry i bet you something fantastic will happen to you now. I hope you do come back to rs one day but if not gd luck irl

didnt you just buy a santa?

but the guy didnt wanted 1.7mil..? but u did sumthing good and gave him 11mil..? karma is twisted

I was merchanting santa's until I could buy a green mask.

oh ok, thats still bad luck :( my god i remember when i got scammed everything, never as mcuh as you... but i was walking to bank to drop everything when bang, 2mil popped up... So dont worry i bet you something fantastic will happen to you now. I hope you do come back to rs one day but if not gd luck irl

Thanks. I think you're right. After the worst thing ever happens to someone, they always have something good happen back. You have to experience the bad to get the good.

Foogey.png

I <3 Gears of War 2.

ugh you are leaving? Man will everyone go? Well I am sorry to that happen to you after being nice and all. Have fun in Arizona and I will wait on the forums for you to be in contact with everyone still.

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

ugh you are leaving? Man will everyone go? Well I am sorry to that happen to you after being nice and all. Have fun in Arizona and I will wait on the forums for you to be in contact with everyone still.

Thanks man. I will probably browse the forums to talk to people.

Foogey.png

I <3 Gears of War 2.