The Dissapointing dungeon

darkashuran

yes im going to rant about dungoens ready here i go.

1]the monsters dont drop crap but that itsnt a big deal

2]monsters dont gives exp!!! this really ticked me off!

3]each room of the dugeon is counted as part of the 20 rooms !!! the final insult imo

discuss!

Haley610 and Ashuran22 Together IRL and RS ,I Love You Forever !

3]each room of the dugeon is counted as part of the 20 rooms !!! the final insult imo

discuss!

1.)It does Give Exp (in my dungeon)

2.) DARN!! WTF!!11!! 20 room max!11!

penguinesigrq6.png

plus i really dont want to delete any of my rooms since ive got them all guilded and marbled out i mean i really dont want to remove my garden for a treasure room because magic trees in my garden owns :D

Haley610 and Ashuran22 Together IRL and RS ,I Love You Forever !

It would be nice if they at least dropped bones. Then just make a one-room dungeon with a baby red drag and pray at your own altar with the bones.

sig5qf.gif

# 1101 to 99 range on 12-18-05

85 slayer on 12-18-05 with combat at 102;

retired from members since Feb 06.

Back since June 07. 2000+ total.

It would be nice if they at least dropped bones. Then just make a one-room dungeon with a baby red drag and pray at your own altar with the bones.

methinks that that is exactly why they did that.

also imagine what would happen if you could get these bones quickly to a bank - it migh OH NO counter the money loston this skill. and that would never do, would it jagex :wink:

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

methinks that that is exactly why they did that.

also imagine what would happen if you could get these bones quickly to a bank - it migh OH NO counter the money loston this skill. and that would never do, would it jagex :wink:

money made with other skills counters money lost with this skill...not all skills are meant to bring in money.

w4M8t.png

when are u people going to realise this.

The main thing with construction aint to make money or to gain any great advantages. Its about beeing able to brag aout all ur money and have a cool place u can call home.

if u thik that a steel dragon is a waste of money then dont check in the price for a demon throne. 25 mil for a chair :D

discuss!

ive said this before and ill say again!!

im not totally sure but i think i readin the kb somewere that you gott some of the drops and stuff from the treasure room at the end.

Im not 100% sure on this so if any one no's, post away

cemal_h.png

discuss!

Where do you think this should go?... :roll:

Why does it matter that you don't get drops or xp from the monsters? If you can afford to get high enough construction to build a complicated dungeon, then I think you could spring a few mill for some dragons...

discuss!

ive said this before and ill say again!!

im not totally sure but i think i readin the kb somewere that you gott some of the drops and stuff from the treasure room at the end.

Im not 100% sure on this so if any one no's, post away

cemal_h.png

Every skill has it's fair share of advantages and disadvantages. It's pretty obvious why the monsters don't have drops and why you don't get xp from them. Jagex still wants you to go to Brimhaven Dungeon to fight metals, not just fight them in the comfort of your own home, which might have an alter which eliminates the need for prayer pots. The skill is still new, Jagex will build on it and I'm sure it will only get better.

greatham.png

- Affliction - 100 Combat - 9/15/06

Merchant / Skiller

lolyr0.png

What!? Dungeons are counted as one of the twenty rooms!?

What is the point then, of making a super-short dungeon for people to get your treasures easily?

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~

What is the point then, of making a super-short dungeon for people to get your treasures easily?

That's all I have against it, nothing else, because getting drops from the steels would mean that Brimhaven would become useless and it would make for easy prayer training, there's already a fast way to train prayer with POH's, no need to make prayer the easiest skill to train, from being the hardest, it would eliminate all the hard work done by players who had 99 prayer before construction, that's the last thing Jagex wants.

bflinty1.png

Drops: Barrows: 60+ DK: 4... Dragon: 60+ Whips: 2... GWD: 0...ouch!

Main Goal: 2000 total with no 99's

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

That's all I have against it, nothing else, because getting drops from the steels would mean that Brimhaven would become useless and it would make for easy prayer training, there's already a fast way to train prayer with POH's, no need to make prayer the easiest skill to train, from being the hardest, it would eliminate all the hard work done by players who had 99 prayer before construction, that's the last thing Jagex wants.

I agree. The monsters should never give experience or drops just for the benefit of people who want quick levels or stuff... imagine a guy, shut up in his own personal training area, getting Dragon Platelegs off Steel Dragons... or simply getting bones and blessing them on the altar, getting huge prayer levels...

Besides, you would never lose your items in your house. Even better.

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~