A Guide to Head Trophys in ur Skill Hall ~Updated~

Uaexkiller

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i believe rebelratld was the 2nd person to stick a kq head on his wall in construction :P i checked out wot the kq said and it's exactly wot the above one said, like meet me at kq tunnel because i couldn't kill it bla bla bla lol

2vuhgcn.png

I love these, they are so funny. Especially these hand jokes. :mrgreen:

Anyway, can someone show me what the basilisk says then you choose the negative sorry options. (No, not really, etc.)

He says "I don't care" and that's the end of it. Didn't think it was interesting enough to post.

As for Kurask, 2k broad arrows gone and still no head....did get a mystic top though, man am i starting to really hate kurask.

clbqf5.jpg

Dragon drops: D med x3, D Spear x2, Left Half x1, D2h x1

Crawling Hands X4, Cockatrice heads X2, Basilisk head X2, Kurask head X1

Support me in the drop race

Anyway, can someone show me what the basilisk says then you choose the negative sorry options. (No, not really, etc.)

He says "I don't care" and that's the end of it. Didn't think it was interesting enough to post.

As for Kurask, 2k broad arrows gone and still no head....did get a mystic top though, man am i starting to really hate kurask.

i've always hated them already they suck \'

I was once at the airport with my friends in California, had to go "potty" really bad, and just pissed my pants in the middle of the terminal. (All the cool kids piss in their pants, right?)

loledit.jpg

barrows loot: lost count

daga king loot: lost count :p

I used 1k arrows and got 4 mystic tops and 3 rune longs, but maybe I was just lucky.

Slap_My_Feet.png

I used 1k arrows and got 4 mystic tops and 3 rune longs, but maybe I was just lucky.

Based on the 22 drag drops in your sig, i would say you're pretty lucky...lol

clbqf5.jpg

Dragon drops: D med x3, D Spear x2, Left Half x1, D2h x1

Crawling Hands X4, Cockatrice heads X2, Basilisk head X2, Kurask head X1

Support me in the drop race

i fight the kq and gehjl fights kurask....

ill never get the stupid head :wall:

no use anyway since im only 43 con so i won't be able to mount it on the wall #-o

Got a nice dragon chain from it though so im not that sad :mrgreen:

I'll work on getting my kq one.. i have 2 heads.. one rotting in my bank and the other one mounted so ya probably take 30 mins cause i'm incompetant with screen shots

Proud fire cape owner!

How many RS players does it take to change a lightbulb?

5,000. 1 to change the lightbulb, and 4,999 to complain about how it was better before.

cookieaq4.png

yeah they are but i'm bad with links most of the time.. so put 2 incase, anyways if you want i can make a clearer copy

Proud fire cape owner!

How many RS players does it take to change a lightbulb?

5,000. 1 to change the lightbulb, and 4,999 to complain about how it was better before.

cookieaq4.png