A Guide to Head Trophys in ur Skill Hall ~Updated~

Uaexkiller

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KBD ownz... "Shut up you idiot!" lol...

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

Srry i didn't ask but when i had found this video it was not very clear and the name of the person wouldn't show up properly so i couldn't give credit or ask u at all

ill add u to credits if u want then, since i couldn't finish the thread without it

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Suitable for the Player Made Guides forum. Am asking a moderator to move it now.

gallery_28257_123_2330.jpggallery_28257_123_196.gif

it's a lot easier to get over yourself when you look at intelligence the same way you look at beauty, or height, or eye color: being smart is easy, but being good is hard ... being smart is handed to you, being good is handed to *nobody*.

I really hope Jagex should add more heads. There are many creatures that could be useful to stuff. Maybe in the future they will make more stuffable monsters along with the hunter skill, who knows? No, wait, we wouldn't get hunting exp because the one in Canifis stuffs the animals for you.

Anyway, I surely hope there will be new monsters, I like them all, never trust an abyssal demon, that chatting log proves it, lol. :lol:

• 2 months later...
Good luck getting 70 slayer :thumbsup:

and the kurask head is the most annoying one to get :wink:

all heads are verry rare... i killed 1k basilisks without... but i have 5 gold mystic hats :roll:

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

all heads are verry rare... i killed 1k basilisks without... but i have 5 gold mystic hats :roll:

i know that lol, since theses heads came out, ive been trying to get an abyssal demon head but got none yet while my friend got 4 :x