KK I am a LvL 114 Noob.. But does the........

deangut

You should use the range in Lumby Castle because Jagex said that it reduces the chances of burning something. It's close to the chest but just annoying going up and down the ladder.

greatham.png

- Affliction - 100 Combat - 9/15/06

Merchant / Skiller

lolyr0.png

Absolutely none. If I'm not going crazy, I once asked this on official forums and a mod said no :lol:

sigjoy8pe.png

I SURVIVED THE 111 BUG

If a turtle doesnt have a shell, is it naked or homeless ?

a while back runescape had a little message when you log on that said:

did you know? wearing a chef's hat can help reduce the ammount of food you burn. i know a chef's hat does. They also had a message about cooking on a range and that you burn less food on a range then on a fire. hope that helps, but not sure about the white apron

Hai..

did you know? wearing a chef's hat can help reduce the ammount of food you burn. i know a chef's hat does. They also had a message about cooking on a range and that you burn less food on a range then on a fire. hope that helps, but not sure about the white apron

And you believed them?

[-X You can't always trust Jagex. They keep telling me that no monster drops rune two handed sword. And I KEEP telling them that Steel Dragons and Black Demons does.

It only gives you access to the cook's guild, nothing else.

And you believed them?

[-X You can't always trust Jagex. They keep telling me that no monster drops rune two handed sword. And I KEEP telling them that Steel Dragons and Black Demons does.

It only gives you access to the cook's guild, nothing else.

Yeah... I've seen just as many places saying that it doesn't affect as I have seen saying that does affect.... I think it did back in RS1 but doesn't anymore?

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

Guest AshKaYu

Gauntlets work for every food, don't they? Atleast Lobbies/Sharks/Swords. Anyway, I think the best thing for cooking would be a Chef's hat, Cooking Gauntlets, on the Lumbridge Castle range(ask the chef, he says that it gives you a higher chance of cooking things succesfully, and don't the gauntlets act like an additional 10 cooking lvls?)

always use cooking gauntlets, white apron and chef hat, white apron and chef hat always decreases burn chance, and always cook on a range, but cooking gauntlets are limited to salmon, trout, lobs, swordies, and sharks, i think.

Gauntlets work for every food, don't they? Atleast Lobbies/Sharks/Swords. Anyway, I think the best thing for cooking would be a Chef's hat, Cooking Gauntlets, on the Lumbridge Castle range(ask the chef, he says that it gives you a higher chance of cooking things succesfully, and don't the gauntlets act like an additional 10 cooking lvls?)
Okay, the cooking gauntlets were originally specified for burning fewer lobbies and swordies (can't recall if sharks). People are still comparing test results on Monkfish, I don't have an authoritative answer yet.

However, tests HAVE been conducted on the Lumbridge range. Evidently, the cooking boost is intended for fresh-off-Tutorial-Island noobs. The purpose is to ease their frustration while gaining cooking levels, so they can get enough to restore HP without wanting to quit the game.

The Lumbridge range boost does not apply to higher level cooking items, and especially does not seem to apply to fish (for those of us who gave up our cooking gauntlets due to other pressing needs, lol).

I believe that Chef's hat and white apron have previously been demonstrated to have no effect (other than hat getting you into Chef's Guild). If that has been changed, please post test results here (or in Website Updates/Corrections forum) so we can all learn. ;)

gallery_28257_123_2330.jpggallery_28257_123_196.gif

it's a lot easier to get over yourself when you look at intelligence the same way you look at beauty, or height, or eye color: being smart is easy, but being good is hard ... being smart is handed to you, being good is handed to *nobody*.