What's Your Reputation?

deloriagod

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tif: hated by many, loved by others lol. a lil too controversial and against many people's philosophy and point of view. 8-)

Says the man with the Paris Hilton signature

See that's what I mean, many are against my point of view. Can't imagine how many pm's I've got insulting me lmao. Paris Ownz \'

sigjoy8pe.png

I SURVIVED THE 111 BUG

If a turtle doesnt have a shell, is it naked or homeless ?

RL: Hyper, weird, semi-smart guy who likes to talk.

Forums: Dunno, tell me?

You're Biabf, the guy with the unique name and going for 85 Slayer.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Real life - A bit of a dirty guy, because I always describe the dirtiest things with a lot of detail.

Forum - I don't know, that's up to you to say. Chris thinks I'm a "Crackpot".

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Real life - A bit of a dirty guy, because I always describe the dirtiest things with a lot of detail.

Hah, what kind of dirty? Just curious.

You're Daan!

You and Matt are the two biggest movie buffs on TIF. You guys basically know everything about every movie. And you're a pretty cool guy all around.:P

Ghost: I am prejudice towards ignorance, so that would explain why I appear to be so.

Guest GhostRanger

I can fill in the forum part for you: The guy who knows EVERYTHING about EVERY movie EVER made. :P

Hah, what kind of dirty? Just curious.

Hm, all kind of dirty things not suitable for the forum, and taking a pee when you just woke up. My collegues can't stand it, but I like to shock them. \'

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

purple you in tif have an ownage sig and avvy. Shows some nice in design taste.

Haha thanks man.

The Sig my brother designed for me, and the avatar is a Streetlight Manifesto thing. Just a little FYI. :P

Ghost: I am prejudice towards ignorance, so that would explain why I appear to be so.

forums : sodb member who knows a little about the game of runecape.

real life : pot head emo kid who skates and always hooks up with random gorgeous girls \'

"Ive always tried to kill the greatest man alive, but then I finally realize that suicide is not the answer"

QsBillabong

I actually would like to know what people think of me, but I don't think anyone honsetley even notices me 8-[

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

*cough*

cadburys_egg - One of the older folks in the forums.

Bubsa - Chances are, everything he say, do or even think about is prolly better than what you will ever say, do or even think about.

indy500fan - An off topic regular.

Lionheart_0 - One of the off topic canadians who also happens to have an unhealthy obsession with FF.

knives669 - Not so long ago I thought you were a guy. Im sorry... Very nice personality though.

Nick_6464 - Tipiter. Ive seen you around alot but weve never really crossed paths...

logic-is-overrated - An off topic regular.

Phil - Like Peter, used to be like another regular off topic folk, but then got modship. Im afraid of both of you guys. Im more afraid of you guys than The Sith. I really am!

GhostRanger - An off topic regular.

yomom1919 - Tipiter. Ive seen you around alot but weve never really crossed paths...

TheRealist - You're not an idiot. Your posts makes alot of sense. Most of the time. I name thee an Off topic regular.

Bmw - Another off topic canadian. Had that couch and fireplace siggy for quite a long while too.

LP - All purpose offtopic/media section regular. makes nice sigs from time to time.

MyPurpleCrayon - An off topic regular.

speedofsound - One of the few sensible and neutral people in the forums. Also media section folk.

jackalope14 - The girl who started "ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer" thread. Also known in the past as a serial choker.

DragonFirenze - I always get your named mixed up with the other dragon guy... Sorry...

Godslayer - To me, you will be forever known as the guy who conquered the media section. I bow before you.

apinagez - Off topic and media section regular. known to post nice threads from time to time.

_k0m0d0_ - Used to be inactive some time ago, but started posting quite a lot recently. You enthusiasm scares me...

Scruffy5389 - An off topic regular. Often speaks his mind out loud.

katha610 - A Cat. An off topic regular too.

ShadowFaxPZ - Another Canadian off topic regular. Fairly active too.

Biabf - I thought you were a 30 year old girl... Sorry! Please dont hurt me!

lucasesco - The guy who has diabetes. Seemed nice at first, but then everyone noticed that he was full of himself... IDK, I dont like judging people that harshly...

Arcticrunite - A-hole! Haha, nah he's a nice guy. Quite scary in IRC sometimes though...

How2PK - Another one of the older forums folks. Has seniority over most people here.

And me. The guy with the bunny avatar. Sometimes funny, sometimes idiotic, but no doubt has managed to piss off quite a lot of people...

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

im glad somebody knows me

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

Who are you again? :-s

What kind of a question is that?

A failed attempt at humorous sarcasm. :(

Scruffy5389 - An off topic regular. Often speaks his mind out loud.

Heehee. I'm a loudmouth. That's probably not something anyone would say about me irl. :lol:

And speedofsound, I always recognize you because the first time I saw your name and avvy was right after the first time I heard that Coldplay song. Your reputation in my mind would be... levelheaded.

finalsig9wq.gif

speed of sound is my favorite song, and I'm glad i'm level headed.....don't want to be escue

Jak- :P That's understandable that you thought I was a guy. I can be quite guyish.

I've always known that you are a guy. And I think you have a great personality as well! :) I've also always thought your avvy was adorable.

PS: I thought runesmithie was a girl for awhile... :lol:

3898000bYVcx.png

Guest GhostRanger
Jak- :P That's understandable that you thought I was a guy. I can be quite guyish.

I've always known that you are a guy. And I think you have a great personality as well! :) I've also always thought your avvy was adorable.

PS: I thought runesmithie was a girl for awhile... :lol:

Meeee toooooooo! Glad I wasn't the only one... :P

I was recently called "proficient" by an online friend, so I guess that's my reputation, which i'm pretty happy with 8-)

For it is the greyness of dusk that reigns.

The time when the living and the dead exist as one.