I'm Quitting (DROP PARTY)

shens1

I really dont care who gets what, high level or low level. plus there will be some things that I am going to drop that lower level people can use in addition to some of the things that I have listed.

Like I said, pretty much everyone that wants to come can, I dont really want to put to many restrictions on it.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well just make sure this is the right thing you want to do. Also once you find a time and date,*you said thursday*, just edit the first post so I dont have to search through all the pages.

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

Do it after 2:30PM Pacific Standard Time.. because if it's not.. I can't make it and I'll be sad :( lol. Or do it tomorrow, or Friday :P

Wolfy is Officially Retired.

I miss you all (Well, mostly my friends n stuff)

If you want to talk to me, send me a message, I check the boards daily. :D

oh yeah, shen1 if you would, message me in-game or on here: RSN is: Wolfhunterxz

Thanks mate!!! Be sure to keep me updated on the time it's at because I really wanna go, havn't been to a drop party ever since... Well... A long time ago! Last one I was at was in of course the Varrock musuem 2nd floor, back on RSC. :D anyway, yeah. Please message me :)

Wolfy is Officially Retired.

I miss you all (Well, mostly my friends n stuff)

If you want to talk to me, send me a message, I check the boards daily. :D

UPDATE:I will be holding the drop party on thursday, 3:00 pm PST, at yanille bank

So what time would this Be Eastern? i'm not so good at calculating the Time Differences..Btw i live in Ontario about 1-2 hours give or take from Toronto if that helps.

I will attend like others say "I never get anything but i will attend anyways"

Head Gen of -=ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâæAge Of LegendsÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâæ=- Clan

WhiteKnightMaster.jpg

SirAram.png

UPDATE:I will be holding the drop party on thursday, 3:00 pm PST, at yanille bank

So what time would this Be Eastern? i'm not so good at calculating the Time Differences..Btw i live in Ontario about 1-2 hours give or take from Toronto if that helps.

I will attend like others say "I never get anything but i will attend anyways"

here is a map of time zones in the US. he is in red

us-time-zone-map.gif

(Quit: tallest please come to the death altar, give me 1,337,000,000 gp, a golden tinderbox, and a spade, also steal one of zidanes phats and give it to me.

Ok, we didn't manage to get it at my house and all, but my house is right by Yanille bank. If anyone still does want to go to it, we can after the drop party for house stuff and partying :D

Just an option

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

Ok, we didn't manage to get it at my house and all, but my house is right by Yanille bank. If anyone still does want to go to it, we can after the drop party for house stuff and partying :D

Just an option

Good idea

Aww shoot, at 3 your time it'll be 5 my time. I need to be somewhere from 5 to 8 :( . Any chance we could schedule it to an hour earlier or to like 6:15 your time lol?

FREE DURIAL!!!!

Add to your sig if you agree, don't let the others lead you the wrong way.

i'm soooooooo there...havn't been to a drop party in ages

is california in pmt?

if so i can come :D

No. California is in PST. Basically, the party is at 3PM your time.

Noctis666.png

you relized when u drop ur stuff in som1 house he might expell every1 and tak the items right?

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.