Ring of Charos (u) > Ring of wealth ?

gehjl

AHhh! It all makes sense now! The Ring of Charos (u) unlocks the monster's rare drops! Just like e=mc^2! Imma genius :)

^ Yes, I have absolutely no idea what I'm talking about.

I killed around 200 kurasks and no head #-o But its ok because I was on assignment.. \'

well, since you dont, i'll inform you what that equation means

e is energy

m is mass

c^2 is the speed of light squared...

what its saying that every object has the potential energy of its mass*the speed of light squared...

but thats besides the point

on topic: i lost my ring of charos...how do i get one back...get another from the well and take it to the old man?

einstein square rooted this equation when he first discovred the equation and omitted the negative sign because he didnt believe in negative matter and energy so it is

e = + - mc^2

ps idk wat im talking about either....

plaxer_x.png

wii_forum2.jpg

Click here to see my goals and achievements thread

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome to see my topic is still going. No good drops since then, but i did get a R2H from fire giants today with it, which i never even knew they drop. Have trained range from 50-70 there and never gotten a R2H.

clbqf5.jpg

Dragon drops: D med x3, D Spear x2, Left Half x1, D2h x1

Crawling Hands X4, Cockatrice heads X2, Basilisk head X2, Kurask head X1

Support me in the drop race

Awesome to see my topic is still going. No good drops since then, but i did get a R2H from fire giants today with it, which i never even knew they drop. Have trained range from 50-70 there and never gotten a R2H.

I've had 3 from them while training slayer, guess what I was wearing in my ring slot.? (I'll give you a clue - it doesn't start with 'C')

Why is 'common sense' so named, when there is so little of it about?

Welcome to puberty, we've been expecting you.

newsighq9.jpg

i've been experimenting with ROW and ROC and i've gotten 3 clue scrolls in the past 24 hours.

i was actually at the cave horrors, my first trip with a ROW i got an adament helm many herb seeds and many herbs when i went on my second trip i brought my ROC and got quite a few coin drops it seems like but i did get this:

screenshot037mw4.png

sold 550k :3>

skyeatsairplaneph1.jpg

I've had 3 from them while training slayer, guess what I was wearing in my ring slot.? (I'll give you a clue - it doesn't start with 'C')

Ring of Charos?[/b]

clbqf5.jpg

Dragon drops: D med x3, D Spear x2, Left Half x1, D2h x1

Crawling Hands X4, Cockatrice heads X2, Basilisk head X2, Kurask head X1

Support me in the drop race

Ring of Charos?[/b]

Ends in 'ointless', what does it start with?

And 'Yes' this is spam, but I didn't start it.

Why is 'common sense' so named, when there is so little of it about?

Welcome to puberty, we've been expecting you.

newsighq9.jpg

ive gotten 2 obby shields and a cape in an hour with neither and got 7 rune scimies 2 half keys and a left half and 2 hrs also with niether the day before i had got a dmed

i usually wear ring of dueling so if i ever forget teles i got that

cashguy1.png

fire cape 7-26-06

• 3 weeks later...

I am trying to get defenders right now and I was having no luck getting steel, so I go down to bank and grab my ROC and put it on. The first cyclops I kill when I get back up there gives me a steel defender.

R.I.P The Old Nite. Heroes get remembered. But Legends never die. You were truly a Runescape Legend

newbankofrsyq0.gif