Ring of Charos (u) > Ring of wealth ?

gehjl

thats what i worn when i got a rune spear from a moss giant! \'

LOL the second i read that post i got a rune spear from a fire giant.

pretty scary...a coincidence..just like the roc possibly :o

btw- I think its pure coincidence. Maybe the reason you guys got drops like heads and stuff is because you already killed hundreds with the RoW so it was time.

Until i hear different from Jagex im sticking with RoW since its the only ring proven to increase drops. :wink:

fight caves defeated 3/10/06 at 96 combat 77 range

99+ farming----99+herblore----99 range----99 thieving

213th to 99 herblore, June 29, 2007

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shh don't send a query :-# Maybe Jagex will fix it if you do :-w remember kids, don't tell jagex. :mrgreen:

Its a minigame. The first person to catch him gets a Klondike Bar and a handshake from Chuck Norris. Watch out those 2 combined may have adverse effects.

Might try this ring wealth has given me no luck, im lvl 98 ive had one half key drop no drag drops and no barrows items, and ive made 86 barrow trips :( so maybe ive found my answer, i hope so :roll:, ive easily killed 2k fires and just gotta alotta skimmy with wealth, after ive got my 250 tickets from pest control, ( 160 atm ) Im getting them becuase clans having a training comp soon and itll give me a head start ;) any ways, Ill kill 1k fires with RoW and 1k fires with wealth compare my results.

I'm going a bit of a slayer jag trying to raise my combat, so I'll have to check this out. The only thing I noticed about the roc previously, is that I get attacked by vampires almost everytime I'm farming in Port Phasmtys while wearing it.

pretty_baby0.png

I'm going a bit of a slayer jag trying to raise my combat, so I'll have to check this out. The only thing I noticed about the roc previously, is that I get attacked by vampires almost everytime I'm farming in Port Phasmtys while wearing it.

lol, never tried that.

At least i got more people to start using it \' lol, post up your findings. I'm curious too

clbqf5.jpg

Dragon drops: D med x3, D Spear x2, Left Half x1, D2h x1

Crawling Hands X4, Cockatrice heads X2, Basilisk head X2, Kurask head X1

Support me in the drop race

This is definately something to ask a J-Mod ingame about, not use the query system...

good idea. What would be interesting to hear what they say. Anybody have 1 as a friend?

clbqf5.jpg

Dragon drops: D med x3, D Spear x2, Left Half x1, D2h x1

Crawling Hands X4, Cockatrice heads X2, Basilisk head X2, Kurask head X1

Support me in the drop race

my ring of roc is workin good for me 8-) . i was killing jellies for slayer not getting any good drops just coins :? and then about halfway through i put on my roc and then got a rune full on my first kill, and then got a clue, my first clue after about 100 kills, did that one (nothing good), then i went back and got another clue no less than 20 kill later

This is my original signature. You can't touch this.

• 3 months later...

I apologize for bumping up this 3-month old thread, but I find this very interesting.

I don't have a RoW right now, and usually, I get low coin drops at fire giants.

However, once I put on my RoC, I went back to fire giants.

1st drop: mith sq

2nd drop: 5 blood runes

3rd drop: uncut sapphire

4th drop: mith sq again

I started getting coins again, though.

This could be pure luck. Mathematically, it's possible to kill a KQ a googolplex times and not get a dragon chain.

But then again, the RoC could be a conspiracy...

*hums the X-Files theme*

ixfd64.png

ARENAscape:

Baratus [AS] max hit: 166 with Moon Battle Hammer

ixfd64 [AS] max hit: 116 with (untitled spell #2)

ixfd64

stop digging up ancient threads...

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

I'd say it is pure luck. I'd rather stick to what has been stated as an actual increaser of good drops than somthing completely theoretical. Because generally theoretical things in RuneScape turn out to be nothing more than speculation based on inconclusive results. If tons of us start getting dragon drops lots more frequently with the RoC, than I might be tempted to try it, but not until then.

I'm bring my ROC to barrows! :o

Another barrows tactic I use is to look up my horoscope,

then check my lucky numbers, then get my kill count to

whatever my lucky number is for the day.

judging by your sig i'd say 40 is your lucky number

also taking it to barrows, hopefully it'll break that unlucky charm of no guthan spears yet :boohoo: only 3 items left to get, torags plate, torags hams and guthan spear :wall: :pray:

well, it certainly increases the amount of random events, i did a normal jelly trip, i get there, get a steel 2hander and alch it... drunk dwarf... 4 lobs later, i alch steel baxe, frogs... 7 lobs later, i pick up coins, and boom, swarm..

normally i hardly get one random event, so this is something i think is true

-edit- just got strange plant..

Headshotcatcher.png

well, i got bored, so as i was reading through this i decided to test it out(yes i have posted on other threads before this one, cause i had troubles fdining this one plus the others intrigued me)also sorry about spelling little bit dizzy or osmething.

i went to lesser demons:

without any rings, i killed 500lessers, i got 50k in coins, 2mediums.

with the ring of charos:

500lessers, i got 20k in coins, 8mediums

with ring of wealth:

i killed 500lessers, and i got 35k in coins 4 mediums and 3-6wines \'

k so i think that may tell you something or i am just a dump person wasting my time.