falador massacre (sorry)

y2jonathan

I know this topic has ben discussed into the dirt but the first time i heard of it was today when i read a random post what exactly happened?

ps. one time after i died in the wild i had a skull in the bottom left corner of my screen like i was in the wild and when i right clicked on people attack was one of the options i just assumed that the listing was a glitch so i didn't try it, but could this be what happened in the massacre?

Some noob called Durial321, found a bug that you can kill people OUTSIDE of wildy. He killed people. Mods told him to stop. He continued. He finally got perm banned and now noobs think "H3's teh Gr43test RS p1ay4 eva!!11"

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I know this topic has ben discussed into the dirt but the first time i heard of it was today when i read a random post what exactly happened?

ps. one time after i died in the wild i had a skull in the bottom left corner of my screen like i was in the wild and when i right clicked on people attack was one of the options i just assumed that the listing was a glitch so i didn't try it, but could this be what happened in the massacre?

can u plz read what the topic says about him b4 u post....

Durial owns. 3/4 of the people in his shoes woulda done the same thing.

More like 31/32 of the people in his shoes woulda done the same thing...

|Goals:

|Mining lvl 80 }-----\

|Crafting lvl 84 }----|>All From 61k Silver

|Smithling lvl 72}--/

|_________________________________|

More like 31/32 of the people in his shoes woulda done the same thing...

agreeded, i would, i mean only 100% kind people and hinest would turn down a free party hat, and hardly anyone is like that...

Fencal.gif

Guest AshKaYu

How does he "own" anymore then the person who scammed someone out of a phat? How does he own anymore then the people who brag about the accounts they hacked? How does he own?

And just because 3/4ths of the people in his shoes woulda done the same thing doesn't make it right. And by the way, I'd bet that over half of Tipit wouldn't have.

Some noob called Durial321, found a bug that you can kill people OUTSIDE of wildy. He killed people. Mods told him to stop. He continued. He finally got perm banned and now noobs think "H3's teh Gr43test RS p1ay4 eva!!11"

there was others not just Durial

A friend to all is a friend to none.

As said before, many people would have done the same thing. Only difference between me and them is, i would have killed the p-mods :D

Also, yes, Durial321 was not the only one that did it, his was just the largest and the koolest of course.

Please stop praising Durial. Everybody who thinks Durial is great, cool or whatever, remember this: you are noobs. And stop those signatures with: greatest player to live!

Dear Enrico1992,

Im truely sorry for being a noob. You know, playing this game for 5+ years can make you learn some things such as:

1. People who call other players noobs have not matured enough yet

2. People who call other players noobs are indeed noobs deep-down inside

3. Stop trying to gain support of the good people, because what durial321 did (as i saw on the video) was freaking awesome, and you would most likely have done the same thing if you were put in his shoes.

[Admin edit: We cant have this on a g-rated forum]

Yeah, Im Strong..

maxhitgo7.png

No no no. You all got it wrong ! Durial was made by a jagex staff member, to go around and kill people for there party hats ! THEY WANT TO GET RID OF ALL THE TRADEABLE HOLIDAY DROPS.... Consipracy........ :-k

|Goals:

|Mining lvl 80 }-----\

|Crafting lvl 84 }----|>All From 61k Silver

|Smithling lvl 72}--/

|_________________________________|

Guest AshKaYu
As said before, many people would have done the same thing. Only difference between me and them is, i would have killed the p-mods :D

Also, yes, Durial321 was not the only one that did it, his was just the largest and the koolest of course.

Please stop praising Durial. Everybody who thinks Durial is great, cool or whatever, remember this: you are noobs. And stop those signatures with: greatest player to live!

Dear Enrico1992,

Im truely sorry for being a noob. You know, playing this game for 5+ years can make you learn some things such as:

3. Stop trying to gain support of the good people, because what durial321 did (as i saw on the video) was freaking awesome, and you would most likely have done the same thing if you were put in his shoes.

1. Please, don't give us that poop saying "People who call me n00bs are n00bs themselves"

2. Durial exploited a bug. He is, in reality, no different from the people who scam you with the iron scimmy, the 200m became 200k, and the macroers. How does rule-breaking become cool?

Dear Enrico1992,

Translation: only noobs call people noobs

Translation:your teh n00b u n00b!1!!1!1!!one!!!11!eleven!!1

lol