Choas Runes: Normal Altar or Abbys which is faster?

DegenerateX

Which one is faster? They both go through the wilderness.

Do I have to complete a quest to use the abbys?

And where is the place in the wild to enter the abbys?

Looking for someone to teach me how to Armadyl farm - pm me

10,200th Person to Achieve 99 Magic on 1/10/08

Man I just tried, OMG WTF THERES A MAZE IN THERE!

Man honestly how do people make chaos runes if they don't use the abbys!

Alright I decided im going to use the abbys then. The only problem is I am a poor noob and can't afford teleing away with the glory ammy every time. Is there a cheaper alternative? Maybe taking varrock teleport runes with me with an air staff? I could equip the air staff and the fire and law would only take up two spaces.

I really want to raise my rcing up to make nats, and also craft a lot of chaos to raise my magic. I thought the chaos would be cheaper to make than buy and that they would raise my rcing enough to make nats.

Looking for someone to teach me how to Armadyl farm - pm me

10,200th Person to Achieve 99 Magic on 1/10/08

Chaos is a bad way to level, mainly because it requires pure ess and the sale value of the runes isn't much more than the price of the ess.

Your best bet is to craft fires or bodies (the ess costs less than a quarter of pure). Until you get to lv 44 then use the abyss to craft nats. Duelling rings make fires quicker, glories make bodies quicker.

Check here for levelling tips: http://tip.it/runescape/?page=runecrafting_guide.htm#tips

Also you don't need money to use glorys, 70k to buy your first you'll have to recharge a lot but your first 1k of nats will buy you 3 more, etc.

df

iratebadger.png

The only good thing about the Chaos temple is they put in a shortcut to get out (used to have to walk all the way back through). It is located just southeast of the crafting altar. It dumps you back into the wildy right next to the entry ruins, and then you slink (or run like anything) through 9 wildy levels back to Edgeville.

gallery_28257_123_2330.jpggallery_28257_123_196.gif

it's a lot easier to get over yourself when you look at intelligence the same way you look at beauty, or height, or eye color: being smart is easy, but being good is hard ... being smart is handed to you, being good is handed to *nobody*.

I use the oringal temple and it's very quick. I always use the map on Tip.It. Trust me, it doesn't take very long time if you view the maze map.

Off-Topic: Which monster (besides the abyssal creatures, demon is the only exception) is the best source for chaos talisman?

surprisingly i find that monsters that have the word chaos in their name drop them well

every 2 runs or so at chaos druids i find a chaos tally drop

<the49ronin> O_o methinks ard is acting mighty high and pretty -.-

<Ard_Choille> I am pretty

<Ard_Choille> fo shizzle

When crafting chaos you should really only use the abbys to get to the alter. Just leave the altar and walk back to edgeville, repeat.

well today at 11:30 am 14 years ago i was born.. wo0t!!!
At 11:30 you should start holding your head underwater wo0t!!!
Stop acting such a moron.

The only good thing about the Chaos temple is they put in a shortcut to get out (used to have to walk all the way back through). It is located just southeast of the crafting altar. It dumps you back into the wildy right next to the entry ruins, and then you slink (or run like anything) through 9 wildy levels back to Edgeville.

If that's true then you don't need a glory to make the trip. GO to abbys, get tele'ed to the altar, craft, go out, walk south till the bank, repeat.

This signature is intentionally left blank.