how i almost lost my whip

smv25

Well i was in edgeville wearing rune pl8 and rune legs and my dragon medium helm when this guy lvl 109 comes up to me. He says he will trade me his draon chain for my obsidan shield. So i beleived him. He tells me to come to lvl 1 to trade him because he was doing a treasure trail. So i beleived him. He told me to take the whip and obby shield so he can take screenshot. SO i beleived him and brought my whip and obby shield. He gave me 2 d longs and a d scimmy for doing this. But he made me w8. When i finally got it his friend came lvl 79 1 lvl above me. He was a ancient magik so he was hitting pretty good on me plus i couldn't move thanks to snare. But i used my prayer and put protect from magic on. I finally got away with everything but only with 2 hp left. This is why my new motto is thank god for prayer!

sigbanksupportqd1.gif

no comments from the peanut gallery plz

You should really just edit out your first comment and say "I'm just an idiot" to save other peoples time from reading that.

You'd even get laughed at less by doing so.

lol

btw bantam loven the sig \'

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayl4.png

Quit. PM me if you play The Conduit to exchange friend codes.

99.9% of the time when somebody says to trade in the wildy its a scam. If that happens, say NO do it here. If they say no in the wildy ask Y. If they say treasure trail, say "fine no trade", this gets scammer so ticked off.

Ticking off scammers are fun! :wink:

Good thing you didnt lose your whip lol, at least you know better now.

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

old trick

but i wonder why you found nothing suspicius about

1) him offering you a d chain for you obby shield

2) giving you dragon items for free

3) telling you to go into the wildy

Attempting to come back to RS after another very long break.

same hting nealry happened to me hte other day toI was at greens skulled lvl 80 walks up to me with nothing on and attacks me i kill her and she drops random stuff including 4 mystic noted tops i pick them up to see how many there are and quickly drop them before i die.

jsmith3.png

When selling rare's I always get like 4-5 pm's, which are followed by "come to wildy above edgeville". If their level is around mine, I usually take a dds and go spec them. If I don't feel like killing a scammer, I'll usually tell them "I'll be their in 10 minute's" and they usually wait while pming me constantly asking when I'll be their.

i dunno what to say...red flag goes up before you even get to the wild....dragon chain for obby sheild...erm...i'd prolly doubt it right there.

You never know though. I would do it on the off chance that he was telling the truth. Maybe not in the wild, but still.

One time I was standing in Fally east, in a nearly deserted world, and a guy shouted "Giving away glories". Nobody even moved because they thought he was messing with us, so I walked over and traded him, and he gave me 2 Glroies for free.

40onagdca1.png

Oh yeah. That's right.

old trick

but i wonder why you found nothing suspicius about

1) him offering you a d chain for you obby shield

2) giving you dragon items for free

3) telling you to go into the wildy

exactly, well you kinda have to be foolish to fall for one of the edge scams, like really peeps on rsb post about em all the time

pker683.png

he has a phat just cause he is a p mod, now shut up about it
you're right, it's like giving candy to a fat kid and punch him when he eats it

I'm suprised no one has called out "Prayer noob" yet. People want to get rid of prayers in wildy, but what about things like this? Greedy Pk'ers :roll:

On topic, glad 2 hear u lost nothing, now u know.

clbqf5.jpg

Dragon drops: D med x3, D Spear x2, Left Half x1, D2h x1

Crawling Hands X4, Cockatrice heads X2, Basilisk head X2, Kurask head X1

Support me in the drop race