'bring back old whip spec' @ rs forums

Proximin

What was the old whip spec? I'm going to get a whip in a few days so I might sign it.

Max hit or 0. It was an awesome special. :(

ONLY ON PLAYERS IN THE WILDERNESS OR DUELING ARENA!!! NOT ON MONSTERS OR MINIGAMES!!!!!

Geez, you people don't even know what the special was and yet you are still complaining about it. Let me guess: next you are going to complain about how the scim's special was changed. :roll: :lol:

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

the only problem i had with the special is that i bought my whip for 8 mil (took me a month!) on sunday before that "update" (more like a downgrade) and the next day it was worth 4 mil less...

ANGER!

the only problem i had with the special is that i bought my whip for 8 mil (took me a month!) on sunday before that "update" (more like a downgrade) and the next day it was worth 4 mil less...

ANGER!

It never dropped from 8m directly to 4m. #-o Quite a few people I know bought whips for 6m.

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

ANGER!

It never dropped from 8m directly to 4m. #-o Quite a few people I know bought whips for 6m.

it's a case of the big fish syndrome :-w

i got the whip 1 week after the downgrade... It was 4 mil and I was lvl 75 with a whip :P woot! I liked showing it off, and was too ignorant to realize that i could have gotten a green mask with that money instead of spending 9 mil on it a few months later... Stupid me... :wall: :wall:

if you didnt even know what the spec was why sign what you dont know? and if you high alch a whip you would find that if you bought from a store it would be the same price as a dragon skimmy so dont say that you want it back if your going to pay so much.

tFtfA.jpg