Hey people.

Celluzion

Hey, I don't know how many of you are still here from Scapeboard, and the old tip it forums. And even if you were, don't think you knew me, I kept a pretty low profile besides annoying people and mainly being a cold pain in the behind to most.

I actually "quit" or "retired" a year and a half ago if my memory serves me right. I unknowingly gave away all my stuff when I quit, thinking it would never haunt me again. Sure it worked for a year and a half, deleted all my RS contacts, except for Scott(Swifty Mcvae)

Played 9-ball and 8-ball seriously in the period I quit, got myself about 6 cues in the process, selling and trading(similar to what I did right before I quit, merchanting;)), now I'm left with two custom cues, a China-made Break cue and a Jump cue.

THEN 4 months ago,

CAZWISE CONTACTED ME THROUGH MSN. I have no idea how he found it. He kept yapping on about RS, and RS, and RS. This got me addicted and then I started playing again, got membership, learnt about Barrows and stuff, made about 10 mil in the first two or three weeks thanks to Barrows. Started KQing etc etc.

Then I got bored again, 9-Ball tournaments were coming up, couldn't be bothered playing RS, had a huge row with Caz(Basically the only friend I ever have now), and kinda blocked him for a while cos I forgot lol.

Then now, he got through with me by asking a friend he had made with me to add me on MSN, then I realised that I had blocked and removed him, and all along I forgot where he was lol. So he kept on yapping on about RS, RS, RS, oh yeah, and Construction. This got me intrigued since I waited about 3-4 years for it, and it never came out, and here I am again, playing this damn game again, starting afresh as I kinda spent on worthless things right before I quit RS, and now I'm left with like 4k lobs, 1k nats, 7k essence to craft, er, 170 ranarrs, and that's all I've got.

Been Barrowing this past week to try and get some money, so far about 6-7 trips and just Torags legs and a whole load of nothing. So for those who know and remember me, my frineds list is empty as I kinda emptied it, my private chat is always on so you'll see me online when I am, please add me again.

I can't remember much of you guys but I remember.

Er...

Df2 Player

Das1330

Fellupahill

Oergg

Raenond(Dunno if he still remembers me)

Splatman

Er, I don't have a good memory of RS, can't even remember who started the Underground Farm hoo ha until I searched it on Scape- er forum.tip.it

And for those who may remember me, you probably remember me as Ameoba3000

Known formerly as Ameoba3000.

Now known as Vigoss.

i still have you on aim and msn,

im still around, leading a clan that cazwise is in :P

as far as trolls, many are gone

but salty ant and g0g0 came back full time last week , so welcome back.

and i still have you added in runescape, so do not hesistate to add me back if you removed me :P

~DaS1330

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

Hey, been a few months since I talked to ya, I remember that clan, you tried to get me to join didn't you.

Dude, I don't have aim, just MSN, I changed my e-mail though, and didn't add all my RS friends, but Cazwise being the annoying person who never gave up trying to get me back into RS somehow found it. I'll log on it and give it to ya.

Now known as Vigoss.

Df2 Player quit around February 03 if my memory is correct.

As for the other three, they're still alive and kicking.

Nice to see some old people still keeping in touch.

The problem with the gene pool is that there's no lifeguard.

Er really? You mean he quit when I was still playing, I'm really forgetful lol. I guess he must've.

I can't log onto my MSN account, I'll give it to you another time, I would go on RS, but I don't feel like playing now cos well I just don't feel like playing atm :)

Now known as Vigoss.

Er really? You mean he quit when I was still playing, I'm really forgetful lol. I guess he must've.

I can't log onto my MSN account, I'll give it to you another time, I would go on RS, but I don't feel like playing now cos well I just don't feel like playing atm :)

wow, i wonder who the hell on my aim list ive been talking too and thought it was you...rofl

~DaS

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

DF2 is long gone, last time I talked to him was on MSN about a year or so ago.

Das is still here obviously, he still plays alot.

Fellupahill is gone (I think.. I remember the posts from Scape)

Oergg has been kind of.. gone lately, No idea why.

Raenond isn't part of RS anymore, just uhh IRC randomly..

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï(ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâú_o)/ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï

doomdeathyz5.gif

Yeah go on blame it on me. The first time you joined again it was Purcell's fault. He got me playing again, I saw you log on msn and we both started chatting to you. However THIS time it's your fault lol. I only wanted to talk to you about what's going on in life, then you started saying "I wanna come back to RS now and it's all your fault :@". Eh I'm not complaining, it's always good to have a great friend like you around \'

How many runescape players does it take to change a lightbulb?

1 to change the bulb and the other 49 to complain about how it was better before.

THE MODS THERE ARE COMPLETE AND UTTER IDIOTS!

So why are you here?

Hello, Ameoba, long time no see ;)

I'm still remember you, at least as well as my notoriously swiss-cheese memory allows

Glad you're back and enjoying the game

raenond4.jpg

Semi-Permanent Interim Temporary Leader of the Supposed Inmates of the Alleged Insane Asylum of What May Or May Not Be RuneScape

• 2 weeks later...

Wtf you don't mention me?

"The only way to avoid packaging the water would be to deliver it to people's homes and places of business through some sort of amazingly intricate and complex series of reservoirs, pumping stations, pipes . . . hey, wait a second.."