Mud staffs, what is there special purpouse?

the_one27

Ok well, i bought a mud staff thinking that you could auto cast curse with it , (my fault i admit it) anyways, after finding out i would have to click twice to use every curse spell, i figured that this staff was actually pretty useless, is there something im missing?

Curse or stun training and you can also enchant dragon stone in the Mage Training guild until you hit 87 magic where you'll want to do the onyx enchant with a lava staff.

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

What is their special purpose? To cast spells that use water and earth runes without water and earth runes. Don't think small like water wave and switch to earth wave. Think big. Training mage by failing curses without having to waste all those water and earth runes. Cast Bones to Peaches and saving an extra spot. Using Bones to Peaches to stay at Dust Devils forever until you get a chain. Casting enchant lvl 5 over and over again in Mage Training Arena without wasting 15 water and 15 earth per cast. Cast bind spells with just nature runes. And you can use it in the bone graveyard and need only nats.

Noctis666.png

Curse or stun training and you can also enchant dragon stone in the Mage Training guild until you hit 87 magic where you'll want to do the onyx enchant with a lava staff.

OH! that is very nice, ill be doing that.

It's mostly used to use the spells that requires soul and body runes (not ancient) since they all require soul/body runes and random amount of water and earth runes.

But, there is one thing I don't understand. Why would anyone waste millions to get the ability to use curse without wasting earth or water runes?

Why oh why? :wall:

It's mostly used to use the spells that requires soul and body runes (not ancient) since they all require soul/body runes and random amount of water and earth runes.

But, there is one thing I don't understand. Why would anyone waste millions to get the ability to use curse without wasting earth or water runes?

No, you see here's what you do, you "borrow" it :wink:. You buy it for 5mil or whatever, train as much as you need, then when you're done you sell it back for what you bought it for. That way you save all the water/earth runes you wouls have used for free.

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

No, you see here's what you do, you "borrow" it :wink:. You buy it for 5mil or whatever, train as much as you need, then when you're done you sell it back for what you bought it for. That way you save all the water/earth runes you wouls have used for free.

It isn't as easy for me as you think. It takes me long time to get million, so it would take me longer to get 5 million. :wall:

It isn't as easy for me as you think. It takes me long time to get million, so it would take me longer to get 5 million. :wall:

very true my friend soo heres wut u do u pk a mage that has one cuz he thinks he pwns all lol

dmoxlstxsoul.png

Aren't they down to like 3.1mil now?

Noctis666.png

Yah... my price was off, I know :(

But it is an expensive price, but you only need to borrow that money. For example if you have a full verac set or something like that that you don't want to sell, sell the set anyways, then buy the mud staff and train as long as you need to then sell the mud staff back and buy back your verac set and continue life as normal with a whole bunch of cheap (and/or fast) mage experience under your belt :).

Some people can't afford it, but it is a rare item and all so those without the money can't use the method just as other methods of training that are in the game. This one is just cool because you get your money back after saving money :wink: