Cat chewing on fingers? :?

Pandaman115

the problem with my old cat was that he actually liked the taste of the spray :? and kept attacking everything with the spray so we had even more stuff chew'd up than before...

<the49ronin> O_o methinks ard is acting mighty high and pretty -.-

<Ard_Choille> I am pretty

<Ard_Choille> fo shizzle

My cats (i have 5, but four of them go outside) when ever they wish to go outside, sratch at the door frame, so now we have two door frams that are scratched to hell cause of them, so when ever we hear the noice, we are quick to shoo them away or let them out.

We talked about using tabascoo sauce once... but we never did do it.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

My cats (i have 5, but four of them go outside) when ever they wish to go outside, sratch at the door frame, so now we have two door frams that are scratched to hell cause of them, so when ever we hear the noice, we are quick to shoo them away or let them out.

You can get them declawed.

3898000bYVcx.png

You can get them declawed.

:shame: terriable idea, they are outside cats. They need to climb trees to escape other cats, and to kill their prey. They often eat birds and mice. Also defense against other cats they fight (the mother of the 3 others that go outside has a battle scar from where another cat slash her side, no fur grows there anymore)

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

I was sleeping over at a friends house when I was younger once, and the little demon cats they had decided to rip a gash in the top of my head whilst I was sleeping... Grr, that was really painful. They must have sat there all night clawing away at my cranium. Somehow I didnt feel it till I got up.

ROFL!! The way you worded it is hilarious...

My kitten used to do that. I swear it's satan. It waits under the couch till someone walked past then it would jump out and eat your ankles... painful times.

Next time it does that dont look at it, dont talk to it, just pick it up and put it in a different room, or a designated "punishment room". Kittens crave attention and when it doesnt get it its bound to figure it out soon enough. That or cover your fingers in tabasco.

Lvl 80 construction.

Dragon Drops: 11 (4 Chains, 2 Axes, 1 Med, 2 Skirts, 1 Legs, 1 2h)

God Wars Drops: 4 Zamorakian Spears, 1 Godsword Shard 1

Smear something it doesn't like on your finger to make it stop.

It worked with my sister <.<

:shock:

They actually have this spray at pet stores that you can buy. It tastes very sour to animals. Spray it on your hands/fingers, and the cat won't chew on them for very much longer.

i bought it once, it tastes awful to animals put actually very sweet to humans. You should try it on your salad as well.

Please, for our sakes, please don't tell us how you found that out...
sig5235ro7.jpg

According to Sigmund Freud, you should allow the cat to do so as it is going through the oral stage of its psychosexual development. Hinderence of this development can lead to addiction to chewing pencils, smoking cigarretes and paranoia.

According to Sigmund Freud, you should allow the cat to do so as it is going through the oral stage of its psychosexual development. Hinderence of this development can lead to addiction to chewing pencils, smoking cigarretes and paranoia.

So long as the cat wont have incestous relations with its parents... that would be just plain creepy... :shame:

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.