I feel like an idiot

weirdguy0101

So I'm standing at CW making 180 energy pots to get herb up to 38. This guy with santa comes in "who wants 8m" i say me and i think hes just joking. I notice he walks up to me, then he goes and give 8m to the next guy that said me! I'm wondering why i didn't get it, I look down at my chat and see that my trade/compete is on friends! I turn it on and see him wanting to trade with me. He says he has none left to give out then.

So basically i lost 8m because of a habit i have of turning it to friends when doing anything in public.

Anyone else ever felt this stupid because of rs?

(Quit: tallest please come to the death altar, give me 1,337,000,000 gp, a golden tinderbox, and a spade, also steal one of zidanes phats and give it to me.

i had a post here and it was considered flaming trust me dude these types of thread rnt popular after wut happned to mine i think

*edit* it was just like ur it was called " im such and idiot dont make the same mistake"

wendigo66.jpeg

click my sig for my blog!!!

Thanks everyone for the sigs they pwn!

No. Why should i give presents for someone in rs?

Most selfish thing I've ever heard

dont feel stupid. if the guy hadnt come along u'd be like ok whatever. and u cant bring coins into cw anyways.

i once traded my run g skirt for a mole claw

spent 100k on a dds that i found out later was a ddp

It wasn't in cw, it was in the cw bank.

(Quit: tallest please come to the death altar, give me 1,337,000,000 gp, a golden tinderbox, and a spade, also steal one of zidanes phats and give it to me.

Personally, I wouldnt have taken it.

I have never asked or begged for anything in rs (i know you werent asking), and I have never taken anything free. Even if im ranging at orges and someone picks up the steel or mith arrows im shooting (I dont pick them up, im lazy), if they offer my own arrows back to me, I decline and tell them they did the work of picking them up, so they are theirs now.

The only time ive taken anything "free" would be from one of my very close friends, but its just helping eachother back and forth or getting eachother gives because we were good friends. I even went so far as to buy her a red Phat (back in rsc when they were 3.5 mill, not the insane prices now). So i never truely took anything "free".

Why? Because I liek to play RS and do everything myself. I either buy the things that I need (and btw I never rip anyone off, i will give them the true price of the item to my knowledge no matter what they offer me)

I guess it just makes me feel better to do thing honestly and completely myself.

So if you look at it with my view, you arent an idiot :D your just playing the game yourself and not wanting help or charity from others :D

sig1178ko.jpg

Sykoknight - 1900 skill total - 132+ combat

Fighting High Scores from late 2001 - Ranked 1894

Prayer High Scores from March 2002 - Ranked 749

Ya, I've been around too long.

when i was a new member, i bought 10 sharks for 100k :roll: #-o

some guy solld me 250 sahrks for 25k he thinks probalby the same as you do

well i can fish my own sharks now :twisted:

no need to buy them, lol

I had a friend quitting rs. and he was thinking about doing a drop party.

Well anyway, i left my pc for 10 nseconds to grab some cookies and some water and when i come back i find

~Player: dabest so u want the santa?

~Player: hello?

~Player: dude quickly answer!

~Player has logged out.

and ive never seen him since. :cry: goddam cookies.

2nddraftqt6.jpg

Join the sodb now!

Thanks to misterxman for the great avatar!

Wow man, sorry to hear it. Well, I've never seen something like that, I hope I would jump on it!

dfrb26dett.png

kovunderbanner0xt.jpg

"Philosophy is composed of questions that may never be answered.

Religion is composed of answers that may never be questioned. ."

aww man thats lame. but at the same time if you had public chat on whats the betting you would have had people begging you for stuff? i guess we all just gotta play the game and not think too much about the silly things we all do...like buy raw sharks for 10k :wall:

weednbkdq9copyhz4.jpg

Empire Mind:Nbk killed your clan.

NATURAL BORN KILLERS

JUST LIKE THAT

the only time I have missed such an "opportunity" is when whips were still around 5mill a rich looking guy came into wolfman bar wher I was ranging and offered a free whip, another guy started yelling me me me, I thought he's joking so didnt trade, they traded then and he really gave away a whip...

I thought to myself to always trade from this day on ;)

Playing since February 2003

Ssamriga.png

Chaces come and go, if you were lucky to have this happen to you one, it might happen again... See, i've never had anything like this happen, and i think i never will \'

18/22 skills at or better than 60.

1300+ skill total.

Barrows:Torag's Helm x2, Guthan's Helm, Guthan's Warspear, Dharok's Greataxe, died to dharok, Guthan's Platebody, Ahrim's Hood. All in a total of 104 runs.