MINIGAMES STARTED

Defi

So i guess it is agreed. The party will be hosted saturday on mountain time around noon. \'

Even though many people cant make it.

Currently:whacking noobs with rubber chicken

F2p and 52 prayer :-P

^^^^ Awesome Video ^^^^

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to work today and we had a repair guy repairing our oven and 10 minutes after he left it had a huge fire and we ahd to sue the fire extinguisher. Then we had to throw out everythign in the store and I ended up ahving to stay for 9 hours. I talked to my manager and she said instead of me working on Friday 11-5, I work 5-10 and on Saturday(for the people that actuualy read my posts they can add me rsn:invent0) I work 10 or 11 to close or something like that(I have to ask later). So the end of my story is that I won't be able to hold in on Saturday unless I have it pretty late. I am thinking if I should hold it on THIS Friday or to have it on Sunday.

For the n***s that think its a scam think of how can I scam people? The Wildy will be offlimits, and any high lvl monster area. I will trade for nothing so I am not getting anythign in return except fun. If you still thinks its a scam post here why and I will use my SUPER SECRET skill called common sense to prove it wrong.

I'm probably going to hold it at around 12pm GMT -8:00 Pacific in F2P world 125.

hmm...really confused on when this is gonna be. In your first post you say that its gonna be held June 29 2006 Friday, which makes no sense at all since friday would be June 30. But then a few lines down you say that you havent decided on a date but that itll probably be on saturday but you might have to work. And then in your second post you say that you wont be able to hold it on saturday unless you do it really late and that you are thinking of friday or sunday. If it is friday June 30 at 12pm GMT, that doesnt give you much time.

Also, are you going by GMT or Pacific?

Cause in your first post you say that you will try to wake up by 7pm Pacific, but then you also say that the "fun day" will be held at 12pm GMT, which makes no sense at all since that would mean that you are waking up hours after the event is supposed to be held.

To be honest, this sounds really disorganized and probably fake. However, if you actually are planning on doing this and dropping the 100mil which somehow turned into 25mil in your post :-k , then you have my apologies.

scaperunesigjw5.png

Check out my Pocket Slot idea!

Here is some information I am supposed to tell everyone.

Do NOT contact him via PM on the Tip.It forums. Everyone is to enter by talking to Invent0 via Runescape. The only way to find out the location, time, and date is to contact him through Runescape.

I repeat, do NOT contact the person who composed this post via PM on forums.

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

WILL BE HELD ON JUNE 60 2006 FRIDAY AT 12PM GMT -8:00 PACIFIC ON WORLD 125 FALLY EAST BANK. HAVE FUN READING MY STORY ON PAGE 2 AND FIND THE SUPER SECRET

wat june 60?

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

WILL BE HELD ON JUNE 60 2006 FRIDAY AT 12PM GMT -8:00 PACIFIC ON WORLD 125 FALLY EAST BANK. HAVE FUN READING MY STORY ON PAGE 2 AND FIND THE SUPER SECRET

wat june 60?

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/