combat formula

Username012

If you invented a worldwide popular program, will you let other people use it?

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

if i recall correctly, runehq might have 1, but im not sure, im a tipiter

also, jagex ain't talking thats for sure

Rune Hq's technically isn't even theirs. Lol...

...they got their formula from Rune Bits and Bytes, and it's no where NEAR being 100% perfect.

Tip it cracked the code, and no one else has, I'm pretty positive they don't want to give away the secret when it clearly gives the site a HUGE advantage over others.

And Lord Soultar, your comment made me chuckle. You sound like Plankton from Spongebob, trying to get his hands on the secret formula for the Crabby Patty. :P

archsupportei2.png

outsanitysig1jc0.png

|2,300+ Total|138 Combat|12 Lvl 99 Skills|99 Slayer|blogbutton.png

not always 100% accurate, but this is close enough:

Attack + Strenth, Range x 1.5, Magic x 1.5, and multiply by 0.325 on it... (THE HIGHEST! OUT OF THE 3! NOT ALL!!!)

then add: Hitpoints x 0.25, + Prayer x 0.125, + Defense x 0.25

Nobody knows the exact formula apart from Jagex themselves. And some of the TipIt staff as they claim their combat clac to be 100% accurate...

EDIT: Right now, runeweb's sig says I'm 103 combat, but I'm 102 combat and 1 prayer, def, atk ,etc, away from 103 combat. TipIt's calc on the other hand was right, I'm not yet 103 combat.

fastforce.png

lunarvu1.png

Oh Mr.and Mrs.Mods pl0x tell us :D

Dont make me ask Santa Clause!!

Edit:Cool1, also, your sig is wrong..When I had that one it said I was 98 cmb when I'm still 97, but one attack level away from 97, it shows your 1 or 2 levels away from your combat level (Tipit is right :D!!)

All Quests completed

99 Thieving achieved on January 10th, 2008

99 Defense achieved on August 3rd, 2008

85 Slayer achieved on July 31st, 2008

6 Dragon boot drops, 14 Whip drops

if i recall correctly, runehq might have 1, but im not sure, im a tipiter

also, jagex ain't talking thats for sure

Rune Hq's technically isn't even theirs. Lol...

...they got their formula from Rune Bits and Bytes, and it's no where NEAR being 100% perfect.

Tip it cracked the code, and no one else has, I'm pretty positive they don't want to give away the secret when it clearly gives the site a HUGE advantage over others.

And Lord Soultar, your comment made me chuckle. You sound like Plankton from Spongebob, trying to get his hands on the secret formula for the Crabby Patty. :P

lol =D>

Nairb168.gif

Retired from runescape. I will be on every now and then though. :)

Edit:Cool1, also, your sig is wrong..When I had that one it said I was 98 cmb when I'm still 97, but one attack level away from 97, it shows your 1 or 2 levels away from your combat level (Tipit is right :D!!)

The other calcs usually screw up when you are 1 prayer level away from a combat level.

fastforce.png

lunarvu1.png

Actually Rune HQ is the #1 RuneScape fansite...

Check http://www.alexa.com ... you'll see what I mean.

Which is filled with *cough* noobs *cough* :-#

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Least our site is accurate, Runehq has horrible quest guides..There full of mistakes, before I found tip.it I couldn't do quests because I didn't know how because RHQ's guides were wrong..

All Quests completed

99 Thieving achieved on January 10th, 2008

99 Defense achieved on August 3rd, 2008

85 Slayer achieved on July 31st, 2008

6 Dragon boot drops, 14 Whip drops

I asked a while back, but I believe they told me they wanted to keep it a secret. I'd do just about anything to get my hands on that formula. :oops:
Haha I saw some tip.it crew say it on the chatroom. If they want it secret, I'll keep it secret.

Yea, runehq has to strict rules. Like one time, I might have potentially slipped out that Weezeyrowe (owner) was a bit chubby, they IP banned me :evil:
Classic! :lol: You don't need runehq when you have tip.it.
sig5235ro7.jpg

Guest r3dh3adkid
Least our site is accurate, Runehq has horrible quest guides..There full of mistakes, before I found tip.it I couldn't do quests because I didn't know how because RHQ's guides were wrong..

Not always true, there were a couple of times that I had to go to runehq because tip.it's quest guides were not helpful at all. Runehqs explained stuff a little better for some stuff but for the most part tip.it had em beat.

tip.it's is the most accurate but not 100% accurate.it cant b 100%accurate when they tell u they r not sure.go ahead try my stats itll pretty much say that they dont know they say "in some rare cases we may not be able to tell ranged or magic combat levels or somethin like that.and my sig is just off.so my sig says 67 tip.it says either or and runescape says 66.so its not 100% accurate but its close. :P

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg