Jagex Mod Question

silverwarrior

yea im pretty sure that was either a fake, or when they were testing out somehting, dont know where you could get it though

you see, jmods have the power to alter thier lvls anyway they want, so alot of mods just leave their combat lvls at 1 just for fun.

J Mods can change their level at will, create any item they want... but they can't trade their items to anyone, or drop them, so don't bother asking. :wink:

I was at a Mod Party last night and got Mod Hulme to say "Hi Paddys Mum!", so, it was a good night for me. 8-)

Yes they can trade items.

The KBD was messed up once, and told Mod Mark about it. He was ranging it with a bow while the kbd was shooting me and it killed me :(

He teleported me back, and gave me my stuff plus a harpoon :P He then finished killing it and gave me the addy axe it dropped.

He was saying that the "owner" of the KBD was laughing as it was owning me :( and that even his gran could kill the KBD. Good times :P

Im afraid that you are wrong, J mods cannot trade in anyway what so ever. They used to be able to put things in the party chest, but they changed it! Also metioned by someone further up, they can generate any item at will.

Period!

~Parker

Are you calling me a liar? Trust me, you can trade with Jagex mods, There's no reason why you wouldn't be able to. I might have some pictures on my photobucket account, but if not then I can't show you as I had to format my computer.

These are the only picture of the event I can find.

modmarkspeak.jpg

owned.jpg

Don't have one with him trading with me...

It is not true.. Jagex Mods can not trade with anyone or drop anything, because they could get hold of anything with their powers, and that would unbalance the game. Jagex has said that himself many times...

I was obviously just trading with a random person called "Mod Mark" then...

Why would I lie?

Lol. Whoever is calling darkdude a liar is an idiot. :roll:
I'd have to agree. The reply from Jagex says that they aren't aloud to, not that they are unable to. I'm sure there are a lot of players here on Tip.It that would have first hand experience from being friends with the J-Mods. Why doubt? Just go with it.

I've only ever seen Mod Mark, but he was being flogged by people in Falador so I went the other way. :lol:

Slack_Tide.png

LOL :D thats awesome...still dont wanna be a JMOD though im happy just playing the game and avoiding noobs not actively seeking them out lol.

i really doubt JMODS can do half the stuff people think they can...i heard about some dude who was convinced that a JMOD dropped a shed on him which insta-skulled, insta-killed and insta-banned him...so dont believe everything you hear (although from the sounds of things that dude is such a n00b that he would have deserved it lmao).

That was here, posted by yours truly:

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=457761

*sigh* Some People...

J Mods can change their level at will, create any item they want... but they can't trade their items to anyone, or drop them, so don't bother asking. :wink:

I was at a Mod Party last night and got Mod Hulme to say "Hi Paddys Mum!", so, it was a good night for me. 8-)

Yes they can trade items.

The KBD was messed up once, and told Mod Mark about it. He was ranging it with a bow while the kbd was shooting me and it killed me :(

He teleported me back, and gave me my stuff plus a harpoon :P He then finished killing it and gave me the addy axe it dropped.

He was saying that the "owner" of the KBD was laughing as it was owning me :( and that even his gran could kill the KBD. Good times :P

Im afraid that you are wrong, J mods cannot trade in anyway what so ever. They used to be able to put things in the party chest, but they changed it! Also metioned by someone further up, they can generate any item at will.

Period!

~Parker

Jagex Mods used to be able to trade.

Get your facts straight before double posting. :shame:

Rkolegendkil.png