Jagex Mod Question

silverwarrior

yea im pretty sure that was either a fake, or when they were testing out somehting, dont know where you could get it though

It wasn't a fake and I've seen these pics of various J-Mods being lvl 1 on many diferent occasions. :-k

Rkolegendkil.png

j mods can be lvl 1, i have witnessed(sp?) mod niall as a lvl 1, ill edit my post if i find a pic of it

found it

06jun211413238dz.jpg

ps: hes the one with the red h'ween mask torag top and bottom and infinity boots

v1p3l2.png

J Mods can change their level at will, create any item they want... but they can't trade their items to anyone, or drop them, so don't bother asking. :wink:

I was at a Mod Party last night and got Mod Hulme to say "Hi Paddys Mum!", so, it was a good night for me. 8-)

LOL :D thats awesome...still dont wanna be a JMOD though im happy just playing the game and avoiding noobs not actively seeking them out lol.

i really doubt JMODS can do half the stuff people think they can...i heard about some dude who was convinced that a JMOD dropped a shed on him which insta-skulled, insta-killed and insta-banned him...so dont believe everything you hear (although from the sounds of things that dude is such a n00b that he would have deserved it lmao).

weednbkdq9copyhz4.jpg

Empire Mind:Nbk killed your clan.

NATURAL BORN KILLERS

JUST LIKE THAT

J Mods can change their level at will, create any item they want... but they can't trade their items to anyone, or drop them, so don't bother asking. :wink:

I was at a Mod Party last night and got Mod Hulme to say "Hi Paddys Mum!", so, it was a good night for me. 8-)

Yes they can trade items.

The KBD was messed up once, and told Mod Mark about it. He was ranging it with a bow while the kbd was shooting me and it killed me :(

He teleported me back, and gave me my stuff plus a harpoon :P He then finished killing it and gave me the addy axe it dropped.

He was saying that the "owner" of the KBD was laughing as it was owning me :( and that even his gran could kill the KBD. Good times :P

The KBD was messed up once, and told Mod Mark about it. He was ranging it with a bow while the kbd was shooting me and it killed me :(

He teleported me back, and gave me my stuff plus a harpoon :P He then finished killing it and gave me the addy axe it dropped.

He was saying that the "owner" of the KBD was laughing as it was owning me :( and that even his gran could kill the KBD. Good times :P

they can trade you but you can't trade them ;)

Someone recently posted a customer support reply that said Jagex mods can't trade people. Perhaps the rules have changed since back in the day, or perhaps it's more of a code of conduct than a physical prohibitation.

In a little hilltop village they gambled for my clothes

I bargained for salvation and they gave me a lethal dose

I offered up my innocence, I got repaid with scorn

"Come in'', she said, "I'll give you shelter from the storm"

They can be level 1, i have a picture of Mod paul as level one (to bad it's on ym other computer with dial-up), if you remember the combta fomula, you will get combat levels from hitpoints, so just set hitpoints to permanent level one=combat level one.

I saw him at the mod party this winter, he got one-hitted by a barbarian when going to wild :) he was wearing a yellow phat =P~

ashmsig1uq.png

overseerlp5.png

R.I.P. Shiva and Steve

Jagex mods have the power to do that. I've seen it myself, he got one hitted by a barbarian, lol. Since they are jagex mods, they work with the game giving them the power to do pretty much anything they want.

My Main

bronzemzammyvest,nikoli40.gif

nikoli40.gif

They can walk ANYWHERE, even on the water, probably can walk through buildings

All Quests completed

99 Thieving achieved on January 10th, 2008

99 Defense achieved on August 3rd, 2008

85 Slayer achieved on July 31st, 2008

6 Dragon boot drops, 14 Whip drops

Im afraid that you are wrong, J mods cannot trade in anyway what so ever. They used to be able to put things in the party chest, but they changed it! Also metioned by someone further up, they can generate any item at will.

Period!

~Parker

Merry Crimbo!

signatureof0.gif

Click on my signature to see my NEW blog!

Clicky here to see my YouTube videos! http://www.youtube.com/volkswagen99videos

Im afraid that you are wrong, J mods cannot trade in anyway what so ever. They used to be able to put things in the party chest, but they changed it! Also metioned by someone further up, they can generate any item at will.

Period!

~Parker

Merry Crimbo!

signatureof0.gif

Click on my signature to see my NEW blog!

Clicky here to see my YouTube videos! http://www.youtube.com/volkswagen99videos

this sheep thinks that they are not supposed to trrade but are able to - otherwise they would be unable to test a large amount of bugs and would be unable to get around thjeir own code

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

Do J Mods get paid then to play runescape?

They get paid to MAKE the game and can PLAY the game in their own free time on different accounts (not the "mod" accounts, i.e. Mod Mark)

sigforrooneyxu0.jpg

ÃÆââââ¬Ã¢Ã¢ââ¬Ã

ive read somewhere that like 11 playermods are also j mods.

it would be really nice to know if the p mod i know from seeing him alot in my old homeworld (22) was a j mod. hes really nice.. and funny too

too bad world 22 was runed after construction. it just... got full.. and... :boohoo: :cry: now 132 is me homeworld! un crowed worlds rock!

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

Someone recently posted a customer support reply that said Jagex mods can't trade people. Perhaps the rules have changed since back in the day, or perhaps it's more of a code of conduct than a physical prohibitation.

Yes, that's what they meant, but they'd rather say "can't" to make it simpler.