thieving

Coffee234

if you can, pickpocket paladins or ardy knights. corner them into a room wearing only mystic gloves and don't wear any armor. take some cakes and just keep pickpocketing them.

Nairb168.gif

Retired from runescape. I will be on every now and then though. :)

In my experience, fastest xp at any level above 55 is knights. Their success rate is way better than anything else. Can't do paladins until 70...and success rate on them is pretty horrible until 80-85 (even then not great). Don't bother with gnomes or Yanile Watchmen...just stick with knights. I've done several full levels at wall safes and master farmers too. So, if you want to mix it up a bit (knights can get boring), I'd suggest one of those.

Mephanite Thugs can be found in Pollvineach, though you need a black jack to blackjack some1.

Knights (AKA Knights of Ardougne), can be found in the city where theives go to work everyday.

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

I like using the wall safes. I do pretty well and I just use my stockpile of trouts and salmon. I get a lot of gems to help with my crafting and there are always people in the rogues den.

greatham.png

- Affliction - 100 Combat - 9/15/06

Merchant / Skiller

lolyr0.png

im now 59, i'll do master farmers till lvl 70. then knights till level 82, then thugs till lvl 99 :twisted:

thanks for the tips all!

If you're pickpocketing the master farmer for the Fairy Tale quest, it's quicker if you set the option to one button so you don't have to right click everytime. Also, locking him in the pigpen will keep him stationary and a lot easier to pickpocket.

Good Luck!

greatham.png

- Affliction - 100 Combat - 9/15/06

Merchant / Skiller

lolyr0.png