Yea it's not gonna be a whole new skill. :-s

Sir+Jehu.png

Retired ~ "I'll Be Back!" NOT

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

theres no way that the new magic update is summoning. If you read the bts it says something about making everyday tasks more magical. This sounds nothing like summoning to me. So to answer your question i ahve no expectations for summoning, because it isn't coming out. Now its time for jagex to read my message and bring it out just to spurn me.

did you want them to write "making everyday tasks more summoninger "

shut up

I suggest you try to understand english a bit more before you flame me. In fact [bleep] you noob. I'm tired of this [cabbage]. Now you shut up noob.

P.s. I don't take kindly to flames obviously.

ok first of all i only read the first post, so if anybody has said the same as i, this isn't a copy:

i think that maybe its a possibility thatyou have the ability to summon only one type of monster (a new monster), and your summoning level is the level of that monster. as an example, lets say the new monster is called a garfot (totaly random), now your summoning is lvl 4 so the Garfot is level 4. just a quick thought, nothing that i took time to think upoon. :D

if it does come out, i can assure u that it will be much more than we expected and that it will not be as we have imagined it.

............. :-k

ebuka1.png

Perhaps, you summon your soul, so its like two things attacking at once. Your soul would be your mage level, not combat.

Jcfc.jpeg

Thanks everybody for the sigs | 3,956 to 99 fishing | King of BsK 18/09/08 - 18/10/08

Chelsea Supporter | CD Supporter | AfterShock Member

Xbox LIVE Gamertag: Cotton Traders

Now what the hell are you waitin' for? After me, there shall be no more, so for one last time, make some noise.

The Rellekkans have always bad-mouthed the Moon Clan, but later this month we give you the chance to make up your own mind about this mysterious matriarchal group. New ships dock at the port regularly, but the ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅLady ZayÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

tifsig3pw9.png

jese1mz7.png

The Rellekkans have always bad-mouthed the Moon Clan, but later this month we give you the chance to make up your own mind about this mysterious matriarchal group. New ships dock at the port regularly, but the ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅLady ZayÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

tbh i don;t think it'll be summoning. it;s fairy magic so if it was it;d ojnly be things like faries etc.

they said the spells will be of help to complete 'more mundane tasks'

maybe rune altar tele's?

afflictionbanner2jf6.png

40 Barrows trips, 4 Barrows equipment (Guthans Helm, Veracs Helm, Ahrims Skirt, Dharoks Helm)

New "life runes" available from a new quest area or something, maybe a minigame to collect. You can summon monsters to fight at your side or just follow you for a limited amount of time. If it's a new spell list then maybe the monster summoned could be around half the magic level required to summon, or whatever.

Jagex mentions a new spell list in their july behind the scenes but I like me teleports a lot :(

RSN: Jettrider

jettridergg2.png

hunter13371337expdx2.png